Friday, March 13, 2009

Family Dollar: Lever 2000 Multi-pack ONLY .50

Need some place to use those high value $1.50 Lever 2000 multi-pack (4-bar or larger) coupons from the 3/1 Red Plum insert?

Well, Family Dollar has the Lever 2000 4-bar packs regularly priced at $2, so ONLY .50 after the coupon! Great price! You can check Family Dollar locations here.

**Don't forget to check out this post to see how you can snag Sweet Sue canned Chicken for ONLY .25 from Dollar General.

For more Dollar Store Deals and Dollar Store Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Have you ever had a problem with coupons at Family Dollar? I tried to use the Family Dollar ones with some manuf. coupons and they were really mean and told me that you couldn't do that. So I tried to explain that all sorts of places let you, Target, Walgreen's, grocery stores. Both ladies were snotty and rude so i just told them that I would buy my items elsewhere and didn't want any of it...

Hip2Save said...

I haven't had a problem their yet. I guess it all depends on the cashier you get. I would call corporate and see if they can email you a letter regarding their coupon policy. That way you'll have it on hand next time you go shopping their.

Anonymous said...

Thanks I will do that, I think they were mad because I had some great deals on cleaning products...

S&J said...

The redplum 3/1 LEVER coupon was only for .50 in Arizona

Hip2Save said...

You're right. The $1.50 coupons were just regional. You can, however, order these in a lot of 10-20 on EBay right now.

Honey said...

I hope I'm not posting this a second time(-I had problems with my other post.I have trouble finding the sweet sue chicken at the dollar general in my area (Knoxville, TN), but I did find them at Food City and they are .99