Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fantastic Target Bissell Vacuum Deal!


The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Floor Cleaner is on sale for $149 at Target this week. You will also get a $20 Target Gift Card for purchasing one. Bringing your total down to $129... Wait, though, it gets even better. Bissell is also offering up a $20 Rebate too! Just go on over here and print off the form. Simply mail it in with your original receipt and UPC code. This rebate is valid 3/1-3/31/09. Your $20 rebate check should arrive within 6-8 weeks. Final cost ONLY $109! In my opinion that's a really great price for this type of Vacuum.

**This vacuum for the most part has gotten some great reviews. You can check them out for yourself here.

For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my Bissell vacuum, and this is a great deal! Thanks for the post!

Lylah Ledner said...

My sweet sister in law BreAnna just had to call me last night to tell me of her awesome deal! She went to Target and it was all like you posted. Great job. Keep up the good work! Lylah

Kristy said...

My vacuum handle broke on my old vacuum last month and this deal was exactly what I was looking for for purchasing a new one. I bought my vacuum yesterday from Target, got my $20 gift card and have been AMAZED at how much dust and dirt it has picked up (I just vacuumed on Saturday with my old vacuum). It seems to work great! Thanks for the tip.