Sunday, March 1, 2009

Walgreens Coca-Cola Coupon Savings!

YAY! Another great coupon to use at Walgreens!

Register or sign in to your My Coke Rewards account. Click on Enter Codes and type in this code: 100869373819. It should say after you're done that you have a special offer waiting. Then you should be able to click on the Walgreens buy one get one free coupon and click through a few links. You will then have access to your very own buy one get one free (20 oz) Walgreens Coca-Cola coupon!

(Thanks, BargainBriana!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks...I got mine to print!

Heather said...

AWESOME! THANK YOU !!!

Rebecca said...

Would not work for me! I was bummed.

Anonymous said...

did not print for me

Hip2Save said...

Some others have also reported having problems too. They were able to log out, sign in again and then see the coupon available to print in their account. Try that and see if it works.

Anonymous said...

I entered the code. It said that thing about special offer waiting." But now I don't see where to go get it. :(

Anonymous said...

Make sure you allow pop ups from the site before you start! I got to the link and my pop up blocker stopped it, when I approved the site the link was gone and I couldn't get back in ugh.

Anonymous said...

I got mine to print, they also sent me an email containing the link to the coupon so if you can't find it on the website just keep an eye out for the email.
I plan to combine this with the $1.00 off Reese's wyb coke, and the buy a chex mix get one free wyb coke coupons from the tearpads found at CVS. I should be able to score 2 cokes, 2 reese's & 4 snack size chex mix for very little.

Anonymous said...

Code no longer active - bummer!