Friday, March 13, 2009

FREE Killians Brewmaster's Tasting Kit!


Wow! My hubby will be exited about this great freebie!

Snag a FREE Brewmaster's Tasting Kit from Georgekillians.com! This FREE kit comes with 4 tasting glasses, a bottle opener, and a tasting guide! Just go over here, click on begin journey and type in your birth date (must be 21 or over). Then click on the Free tasting Kit link in the lower left hand side. You will then need to click where it says, "I don't have a kit yet. Enter my code now". Then register, fill in your info and use this code: P3W9L4T. That's it! Enjoy!

Please Note: This offer is NOT valid in Texas and California.

UPDATE: No beer purchased required ONLY if you are a resident of AL, CT, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OR, SD, UT, VA, VT, or WV. Limit of one tasting kit per person, e-mail, or household address. Allow 10–12 weeks for delivery.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!
Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Not valid in Florida without a purchase.

Anonymous said...

Pretty awesome for a freebie. I had one sent to a friend too.

Anonymous said...

How long will it take to receive the email confirmation? It's been about 10 minutes - so wans't sure if I did something wrong?

Hip2Save said...

I haven't received my confirmation yet either.

Anonymous said...

How long ago did you put in your request? I wonder if others have received their confirmations yet?

Anonymous said...

off subject, but do you know if there is a site or does yours already do this, that will post the Walgreens ad ahead of time?

Anonymous said...

HIp to save...I really enjoy your websit, it is fabulous!!!!! Thanks for all of the info :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting this! My husband will be excited...finally a freebie that he'll enjoy :)

Hip2Save said...

I know Iheartwags.com does post the weekly ads ahead of time.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I received e-mail confirmation within 15 minutes. I think husband will like this better than the wig catalog he received today (uhm, I think I somehow got his name on a mailing list...oops).

Rhonda

Disheveled Housewife said...

My husband is going to be overly thrilled!!! very cool freebie!

Hip2Save said...

I finally received my email confirmation too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks - I ordered one for my hubbie and one for my dad! Cheers!

**Do you know any good deals on the Twilight DVD that is coming out on the 21st?

Anonymous said...

I'm in Florida and it worked for me

Hip2Save said...

Lisa,

Twilight will be available on March 21st on DVD and Blu-Ray. I'm guessing that weekend there will be a lot of in-store deals and coupons. I will keep you posted on any awesome deals I find out about!

Anonymous said...

Cali Mama here so I am bummed I can't get one...

Tapuosi Family said...

go to hot coupon world to view the walgreens ag...go to forum them scroll down to drug store then click on walgreens and someone has put up scans of next weeks ad!!! its a life saver!!!