Sunday, March 1, 2009

FREE Magazines, Gifts & More!

Trial Membership for North American Hunting Club

These magazine club offers below are similar to some of the other deals I've posted previously. You will have to sign up for a free 30 day trial offer. Once the 30 days is up you'll be billed $1-$2 per month. All you need to do is return the bill that they send you and mark "cancel" on it. That's it. You will get to keep the FREE magazine and any other gifts they send you during the trial period! This is a great way to score some fun little freebies! I'm purchasing most of these as a little surprise for my hubby's Birthday. I love how easy they are to cancel! You won't even have to talk to anyone over the phone... very simple!

North American Hunter Club
Free one month trial. They will send you a FREE issue of North American Hunting Magazine. You will also snag a FREE Wild Bounty Cookbook and a FREE Hunting Resource Directory!

North American Fishing Club
Free one month trial. They will send you a FREE issue of North American Fishermen magazine. You also snag FREE Wing-It Slip Bobbers and a FREE Fishing Resource Directory!

Handy Man Club of America
Free one month trial. Receive a FREE issue of HANDY Magazine. A magazine geared to help you with building, repairing and transforming your house into the home of your dreams. You'll also receive a FREE 7-in-1 Multi-Tool/Flashlight and a FREE 4-in-1 Tape Measure!

PGA Tours Partners Club
Free one month trial. You'll receive a FREE issue of PGA Tours Partners magazine. The opportunity to test and keep FREE golf products and more!

National Home Gardening Club
Free one month trial. You'll get a FREE issue of their Gardening How-To Magazine. You will also snag FREE Pruning Shears and a FREE Transplanter! I'm getting this one as an early Mother's day gift for myself!:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just signed up for all of them! Talk about easy! What fun freebies and to just have to write cancel... wow!

I got these for my hubby too! I'm so exited. Thanks so much for all these wondeful deals you post!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Great deal!:)

Anonymous said...

I signed up for two of these a little while ago and today I got a bill in the mail. I was surprised that they billed me before sending the first free issue. I'm going to cancel these, but I'm not sure if I should send the invoices marked "cancel" before I get the free magazines or not. Has anyone gotten the free stuff successfully? How did you do it?

Hip2Save said...

Emily,

I'm glad you brought this up because I just had a reader email me about this (and I too received my invoice as well).

You can just go ahead and write cancel on the invoice. They probably have already mailed out your freebies, so I wouldn't worry about not receiving them. It also states in the fine print that you will get your FREE items even if you decide to cancel.

I would do it now, though, so you don't forget later.