Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GraveYardMall.com: Obey Your Body Gift Set $6.25--Retail price $219.95!

GraveyardMall.com has an awesome deal of the day at an unreal price! They are selling the Obey Your body "Dead Sea Mineral" Mother's Day Gift set for ONLY $6.25! The original retail value $219.95! You can also check out ObeyYourBody.com to get an idea of how expensive their products normally are.

The $6.25 set will come with two Luxury Peeling Gels, two Passion Hand & Body Lotions and one Mystery Item! The reason they're are able to sell this at such a low price is because the Obey Your Body company is getting rid of their old packaging and coming out with a new line. Shipping is $5.99. Please be aware that these gift sets won't be shipped out until April 27th.

**Stock up on gifts early!

7 comments:

Joyful said...

Wow! Got it! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I got it, everyone will be so surprised, thanks so much!!! Karen

Laura F said...

Got 3 of them - 1 for my mom, 1 for my mother in law and of course, 1 FOR ME!!! WOOO!!! LOL Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

does anyone know any promotional codes for this site?

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Got these! Great gifts. I saved our family so much, no need to buy flowers this Mothers Day. Hubby usually does it and it drives me nuts cause they just die anyways...plus the cost too much! lol

Anonymous said...

I ordered 3 sets! Shipping on 3 sets is 7.99 total, making each set less than $9 - thats a great deal! Because each set has 2 peels and 2 hand gels, I think I will split them out into 6 sets total (3 will have the mystery item)- with other great finds, I can turn these into wonderful gift baskets. Thanks for finding the deal.

Shelly T. said...

I just ordered three sets!
Thanks for the tip.