Friday, March 6, 2009

More Walgreens Clearance Deals!

Yup, I have More Walgreens deals for ya!
I've been getting so many emails from readers about all these great finds... so I couldn't resist posting a few more!

Select Studio 35 by Revlon (1 1/2" Professional Styling Iron) $2.79
Use the $2 EasySaver coupon found on page 30
Final cost ONLY .79
(Thanks, Deena!)

At select stores the Noxema bikini razors (3-packs) are only $2
Use the $2 EasySaver coupon found on page 19
Final cost FREE!

Band Aid waterproof large bandages (10 ct.) $1.09
Use the $1 coupon from the 2/8SS
Final cost ONLY .09!
(Thanks, Judy!)

Smart Mouth mouth rinse in a box $4.19
Use the $4 coupon from the 1/11SS or the $2 coupon from here
Final cost as low as .19!
(Thanks, Judy!)

Select Nice 'n Easy $2.19
Use the $2 coupon from the 3/1PG
Final cost .19!
(Thanks, Lara!)

Perfect 10 $3.69
(may not be marked)
Use the $5 coupon from the 3/1PG
Final cost FREE, plus possible overage!
(Thanks, Lara!)

Garnier Hair Color $3.69
Use the $2 EasySaver coupon
Plus use the $2 coupon from the 2/8 or 12/7RP
Final cost FREE, plus overage!
(Thanks, Lara!)

**As always, please remember that clearance prices and products can vary from store to store. The posting of these deals does not guarantee that you will find the same prices at your store. I do this, though, so you can keep your eyes out for these clearance items and have your coupons ready in case you do come across them. I also like posting clearance deals because usually paired with a coupon you can find some really inexpensive or free items and who doesn't love that!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried using a coupon for one of the deals this week and the manager told me that because the item cost $3.98 and my coupon was for $4.00 off I couldn't use it? When I asked if he could just adjust it down 2 cents he said no that that would be coupon fraud?? Is this right?? I've had other stores do it for me.

Hip2Save said...

Stacy,

It really is the discretion of the manager. He could have, though, adjusted the coupon down 2 cents and wrote over the $4 value on the coupon, $3.98. Whenever I purchase items with overage I always make sure to have a lot of other items in my order. That way they don't notice if the coupon I'm about to use is going to create overage.

In my opinion if the manuf. puts a $4 coupon out and their products are on clearance for $3.98... well, then that's their problem. Also when an item is on clearance it means that the store needs to get rid of these products fast. So they should be HAPPY when us couponers come along and purchase them. Especially since a coupon should be considered cash to the store.

Tracey C. said...

wow, I thought "I" was finding some good deals, but there are MORE! What a riot! But will this make up for losing the Rebate program? NO NO NO!!! I got back $77 plus in rebates this month..but heck, I'm sure they will find other ways (Catalinas perhaps) of enticing shoppers.. Thanks for the extra clearance to watch out for! Also, check the Mylanta mint (extreme I think) that may be on clearance and some of the others in the antacid isle. I found that with the $2/1 Easy Saver coupon, I have gotten MANY bottles for free! The clearance here was around $1.89 ..so free!
Warmly, Tracey C.

Anonymous said...

question for you - how do you know that they give RR when there is no sign - example with the Dove soap? Or is it just a nice surprise? Thanks

Hip2Save said...

Some of the RRs are not advertised in the weekly ad. There are various ways to find out about unadvertised RRs-Look for signs around the store and sometimes after purchasing an item a catalina will print out for info on an upcoming RR deal... and then of course you can always come on my site and find out about these deals!:)

Anonymous said...

hey I love this site. I just spent 4 dollars and saved 44...:) Thanks

Anonymous said...

hey I love this site. I just spent 4 dollars and saved 44...:) Thanks

Anonymous said...

for the 1.5" studio 3 curling iron, there a $3 Q in the new red $50 saving pamphlet..yay!