Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Target: Popchips ONLY .85 per bag!

Have you tried Popchips yet?

Popchips are all natural chips that aren't fried or baked. They come in a variety of yummy flavors from parmesan garlic to sea salt & vinegar. I'm really curious to try them... they look pretty tasty! Target has these priced around $2.69 per bag. Use the buy one get one free coupon from here, plus use the $1 coupon from here (for the bag you're not getting free). Final cost ONLY .85 per bag! You may be able to find a better deal at various other retailers that sell this product.

**Check out all the Target weekly deals here.

For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Thank you for posting the deal. I wish that i could get this deal ...
But i am kind of in doubt that i will not be successsful. I have tried Target four or five times using both manufacters and Target coupons but they did not allow me...So i am just stick to Walgreens and CVS
Tiffany

Hip2Save said...

Tiffany,

This deal doesn't include a target coupon, so it should work fine.

Also Targets coupon policy states that they DO accept a Target coupon and a manuf. coupon on the same item.

WiJoyMom said...

I'm curious what size is the bag?

Anonymous said...

I got these at my target tonight and they are YUMMY, thanks for the post!

Hip2Save said...

I think 3-4 oz. bags.