Friday, March 6, 2009

Walgreens Clearance: Mylanta, Benefiber & Tena

More Walgreens clearance... is it possible?!?
Well, I guess so! :)

Mylanta Classic and Ultimate Strength Mint (12 oz.) on clearance for $1.89
Use the $2 EasySaver coupon
Plus use the $2 coupon from here or $2/1 or $4/2 from the 1/4 insert
Final cost FREE, plus a possible $2+ Moneymaker!
(Thanks, CouponCravings!)

Benefiber Chewables $4.89
Use $2 EasySaver coupon
Plus use $2 coupon from the 12/14, 1/4 or 2/22SS
Final cost ONLY .89!

Select Tena Products $7.19
Use the $2 coupon from the 1/11SS
Plus submit for the $5 EasySaver Rebate
Final cost .19!

**Check out more Walgreens deals here, here, here, here, here, here and here!

**As always, please remember that clearance prices and products can vary from store to store. The posting of these deals does not guarantee that you will find the same prices at your store. I do this, though, so you can keep your eyes out for these clearance items and have your coupons ready in case you do come across them. I also like posting clearance deals because usually paired with a coupon you can find some really inexpensive or free items and who doesn't love that!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

5 comments:

Mallory said...

I saw Colgate toothbrushes clearanced to .49 last night. I bought 2 and used the .75/1 coupon (it expires 3-14) from the paper, so it wouldn't beep. You could probably buy one and get .26 overage. :)

Anonymous said...

The colgate max toothpaste is selling for $3.29...and providing a $3.50 RR. Pretty good deal!

Mara said...

I came across Serenity/Tena disposable underwear (awesome for donating to a shelter or nursing home!) clearanced for $3.59, then the $5 rebate made it a $1.41 Moneymaker. I've got a picture and details at my blog if you want to see:
http://supersavingsblog.blogspot.com/

thanks for all your great posts!

~ Mara

Honey said...

I found some Dentyn ice gum clearanced for .65. There were .75 coupons in newspaper insert, maybe 2-3 wks ago. I bought 3 and used 2 coupons to allow for overage. That's .15 a pack.

WiJoyMom said...

I used a Vaseline coupon on a 3.1 oz (91.7ml) and just realized the fine print says 200 ml or larger. I'm surprised it when through the system fine.