Friday, April 17, 2009

Amazon: Calphalon Stainless Pan Set 74% Off!


Wow! Amazon has another amazing buy...

Simply Calphalon Stainless 10 Inch Omelette and 2 Quart Covered Sauce Pan

This was $89.99, now ONLY $23.53!
Plus ships FREE on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping!

That is such a great price for not ONLY one, but two high end pans! The reviews are mostly 5 star too! I'm actually planning on snagging a few for Christmas gifts. I love being able to get friends and family items I know they will actually use!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

5 comments:

Kami said...

Thanks! I have been looking for a great deal on a calphalon pan...I alreadly bought it!

Anonymous said...

WAHOO! You just made my day... as usual! You're such a deal hound!

Christie said...

What a great deal! I just picked this up for my sister's birthday. She started her Calphalon set last Christmas. Thanks!!!

Lowry517 said...

I just ordered one for a wedding gift. I purchased a Dr. Seuss travel card set game "oh, the places we go" as a filler to make the $25 for FREE shipping. I will save the cards for a stocking stuff for one of my kids. I got both for $27.98. So, if you need a cheap filler, look for that item.

Anonymous said...

i got one too. love your blog!