Friday, April 17, 2009

Restaurant Coupons: Panda Express, Wendy's...


Going out to grab a bite this weekend while shopping?
If so, here are some great restaurant coupons to help you SAVE!

Marie Callender's
Purchase any entree and 2 beverages and receive a second entree FREE
20% off your entire bill
These coupons are valid thru 5/8/09.

Panda Express
FREE single serving entree item with the purchase of an orange chicken meal
Valid thru April 28th.

Nathan's
Get a Hot dog for .05 when you buy one
This coupon doesn't expire until 12/31/09!

Pollo Tropical
$2.99 for 1/4 chicken meal
$1 off Any Wrap
$2.99 for Any TropiChop
$9.99 for Whole Chicken w/ Rice & Beans

Hardee's
Save $1 on the Western Bacon Thickburger Combo
This coupon is valid thru April 26th.

Wendy's
Save $1 on a Spicy Chicken Sandwich
IE or Firefox

**Don't forget to check out my extensive Restaurant Freebie list... especially if you have a Birthday coming up. You can also check out all the restaurant deals and coupons I've posted here (you'll have to scroll past this one).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Marie Callenders a store brand frozen food? Oh my word, it's a real place? You guys have such exciting sounding places wherever you live. I only recognized Wendy's.

Hip2Save said...

I acually don't have most of these places where I live either! I just post them for the people who do!