Monday, April 6, 2009

Boca Java: 4 Bags of Coffee- ONLY $4.95 Shipped


Wahoo!!!
I'm so exited about this new coffee deal available!

Wanna snag 4 bag of gourmet coffee for ONLY $4.95 shipped?!?
Well, now you can!:)

Boca Java is offering up 4 bags of their gourmet coffee for ONLY $4.95 shipped! All you'll need to do is go on over here and choose the flavors you want. I chose Mint Chocolate Memories, Caramel Kiss Island, German Chocolate Cake and Irish Creme... yum! Can you tell I have a sweet tooth?

After completing your order you'll be enrolled in the Boca Java autoship program. Which basically means that you'll get a new shipment every 4 weeks. The good news is that you're under NO obligation and can cancel after your first shipment arrives! You can actually cancel online by just updating your account info... very simple or you can also call 1-888-BOCA JAVA!

Don't forget about these other 2 Great offers:
Gevalia Coffee-3 boxes and a stainless steal mug for $3 shipped
$1 Burnless bakeware-Do this deal every month

I hope you guys like these offers as much as I do!!!:)

16 comments:

Ashley said...

Better deal then Dunkin Dounuts this week!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these deals! Please keep posting them!:)

Jan said...

YAY!
Thanks to you I'm well stocked up on cake pans & coffee!

Toni said...

This is also offered through yourgiftcards.com. I read one of the comments about this site so I gave it a try. So I could get a deal on coffee AND a 50$ gift card!

The Keevy Family said...

Thanks for this offer! I signed up for the Boca Java and marked in my planner to cancel the service a week from today. Will that be in plenty of time?
Jane
Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

where are you today? I'm so bored at work and miss all the deals

Anonymous said...

Toni,

Good idea... must try!

Hip2Save said...

Anonymous,
I'm sorry!:(
My internet was down all day! The cable guy just came by and got it back up and running for me.

Sarah said...

hip2save:
Any good deals throught the yourfreegiftcards site that Toni commented on?

Hip2Save said...

Sarah,
I don't really know much about this site. I will have to research more and maybe do a post about it in the next few days.

Hip2Save said...

The Keevy Family,
That should be enough time. On their site it says they ship the coffee the day after placing your order.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Toni
Thanks for the advice. I just ordered off that site. Hopefully I did that right.

Toni said...

Everyone who ordered this through the yourgiftcards.com, lets keep each other updated, okay!!!

Anu said...

Has anyone else ordered from this site? yourgiftcards.com, and how about the ones who have, any problems? Does the site work? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

Well, I got my coffee today and was disappointed that it was regular coffee instead of decaf. Unfortunately, I can't have caffeine. So I called and they gave me a huge hassle about returning it and getting the right thing that I just told them forget it and canceled my membership! I mean, we actually got into an argument about it! Totally ridiculous!

The good news is one of my co-workers bought a bag for $5, so I got my money back and the rest I'll just give as gifts... But I really, really wanted this coffee!!

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI - they are claiming you can't cancel via e-mail...I canceled on their web page and will call Monday, but just an FYI for others.

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Boca Java.

We have received your email requesting the cancellation of your Connoisseur Club account. Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your club membership via email or chat. So that we may personally assist you as soon as possible, please call Customer Care at 1-888-262-2528 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM EST Monday through Friday to process your request.

Please remember that you cannot cancel via email. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Sincerely,

Violetta

Customer Care