Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CVS: Adidas Deodorant FREE + Profit!

Check out this Hot moneymaker at CVS!

Select Adidas deodorants are on clearance for ONLY $1.25! However, I've also heard that some stores haven't reduced them quite that low, so they may still be on clearance for around $2.50. The best part--when you purchase an Adidas Deodorant it will generate a $2 Extra Care Buck! This is a monthly deal and the limit is 3.

Deal Scenario:
Purchase 1 Adidas Deodorant priced between $1.25- $2.50
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5RP
Pay .25 to $1.50
Get back a $2 Extra Care Buck
Final cost as low as FREE + a $1.75 moneymaker! Wahoo!

On a side note, if you didn't snag the .25 Dove SkinVitalizer, then definitely try and ask for a rain check. You should be able to get one since this items was on sale, not on clearance.

For more CVS Deals and CVS Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

8 comments:

Sara said...

I didn't get that coupon. Darn, I guess I'll have to see if they're clearanced or not. Thanks for the tip.

Meredith said...

The Dove also is good for the Unilever Ham or Turkey rebate!

Anonymous said...

i finally found two of the dove skinvitalizers..ueah two for .75cent because i could only find my 3.75q and a 3.50q..still an awesome find.

Anonymous said...

I found the Adidas coupon in the 4/5 RP

Hip2Save said...

Oops! I will change that.

N. VanDervort said...

I didn't get the coupons in the Sunday inserts, but I found peelies on Adidas deo. for $1.

Tawanda! said...

New Orleans: Found 3 at a nearby CVS at$1.25 -3($1)off Qs, and received $6ECB. Another CVS had Dry Idea roll-on deod. for $1.12, Degree Girl for $1.85, Pro-Age for $1.20. Will make another trip there tomorrow after looking on coupons.com for additional Qs.
You are just wonderful! I check your blog at least 3 times a day!

Jen D said...

They're not on clearance in the Indianapolis area.