Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pizza Hut: $20 in FREE Pizza after Cash Back!

Wahoo! Yet another FREE way to snag pizza!

Do you remember the $15 worth of FREE Papa John's pizza we were able to snag?!? If not, you'll definitely want to check out this post about it.

Anyway, I've got a great new offer. Get $20 cash back after placing a Pizza Hut order! This one will take a little bit longer to get your money, but in my opinion it's definitely worth it. Plus, I'm having one of those days where I just don't feel like cooking, so pizza is sounding quite tasty!

Follow these direction:
  • Go over to the Pizza Hut site and click on "Find Exclusive Deals Online" in the bottom middle.

  • After you click their you should see a banner on the left hand side offering $20 cash back. Click on it.

  • Fill in your name and email address. Click continue.

  • You will then need to choose one offer to complete.

  • I chose the FREE 30 day trial of MyPrivacy. After 30 days you will be billed $9.95. Just make sure to call and cancel before your trial is up and you won't be charged anything. The cancellation # is 1-888-720-9980. They also are offering $50 in free groceries (not sure what that means). It does state in the fine print that you have to be a member for more then 30 days, so in my opinion it's not worth it.

  • The above is just an example of what I'm doing. There are lots of other offers you can choose from.

  • After you have registered for one of their offers, you can go back to Pizza Hut and place your order. Keep in mind you have up to 30 days to place your pizza order.

  • Send the PizzaHut.com confirmation email you receive for your food order to checkoutFree within 30 days of placing your order.

  • CheckoutFree will then send you a $20 check to the address you provide within 6-8 weeks!

  • I'm also excited because they state this offer is available once per household every 3 months, so it looks like we'll all be able to come back and do this again 3 months from now!

Let me know if any of you decide to order some yummy FREE pizza tonight?!?

15 comments:

MamaMataUSMC said...

I've done this offer before and it really doesn't take too long to get your check in the mail.

Hip2Save said...

Ana,
I'm so glad to hear that! I'm exited that we'll be able to do this on a regular basis!:)

Unknown said...

What is the email that you send the confirmation to, because i've sent my confirmation email to cashback@checkoutfree.com and i keep getting a "mailer daemon" telling me that it doesn't exist.....

Hip2Save said...

Hipster90,
Did you get the confirmation email from them letting you know the offer you signed up for has processed?

You can also go here and email them if you're having problems-

http://www.checkoutfree.com/about/customerService

Unknown said...

yes i recieved the email..
do you know if they have a number where i can call them??
I also sent an email on their support site.

Hip2Save said...

This is their number-
800-826-5183

If you get a chance, I'd be curios to hear what they say.

Becky said...

I did the offer the other day. I plan on ordering my pizza tomorrow.
I went with Children's Book of The Month. It cost more but I plan on using the books for gifts.

Amy said...

Isn't every night a night you don't feel like cooking? :)

Anonymous said...

Do I have to spend $20 in order to receive $20?

Hip2Save said...

You know what, I just checked out all the details again and all it states you need to do is place an order with Pizza Hut. It does NOT state the order has to be $20 or more, so this deal could end up being a moneymaker!:)

Anonymous said...

When you list the cancellation number, is that usually the customer service number?

Hip2Save said...

Yes the number ( 800-826-5183 )I listed above is suppose to be their customer service number.

trash2cash4u said...

When I ordered my pizza today, there was another offer on the Pizza Hut website to receive $10 back on my next order if I participate in a similar free trial. We will try that and let you know if it works, too!!

Serena said...

I completed this deal and emailed my Pizza Hut confirmation to cashback@checkoutfree.com but I received a response they they could not locate my name or email address to give me credit for my purchase. I have contacted them multiple times via email but keep getting the same automated response. I even tried contacting support where I get the same person responding with the same message. I am using the same email address and name that I used to sign up for the deal as I used to order the pizza. I guess I need to call but they are closed by the time I get home. Anyone else with a similar situation?

Sarah said...

Has anyone done the $10 offer at the end? Does it work? It doesn't really say how you get your $10