Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hanes: FREE Shipping-Kids Fleece ONLY $1.99!

WOW! It seems like quite a few online stores are offering FREE shipping today! Here is yet another:

Hanesiconis offering FREE shipping on ANY purchase when you use code: THANKS2U. They also have quite a few boys and girls clothing on clearance!

Some highlights:

Hanes Infant/Toddler Boy’s Graphic Fleece Crew
iconThese are ONLY $1.99!

Hanes Girl’s Graphic Fleece Crew
iconThese are ONLY $2.99!

Infant/Toddler Girls Fleece Pants
iconThese are ONLY $1.99!

**You can check out more clearance here!
icon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Bianca said...

Wow thanks scored some new undies! LOL. Thanks so much

scissorbill said...

Thanks! I'm going to set your blog as my home page I've gotten so many good deals thanks to you.

Anonymous said...

I found the same sweatshirts that are on Hanes.com in the girls section at my local walmart for $1 each. Check your walmart before you buy online.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing as the previous poster....our Walmart had the girls sweatshirts and sweatpants for $1 apiece last week. Boys are still $3 though. Not sure why.

Chris said...

Code for free shipping as expired.

Unknown said...

The free shipping code did expire, but if you have registered your email address with Hanes.com -- check your email. Hanes.com sent out a $1.99 shipping promo last night to registered email addresses! Just got 24 socks for my boys and 6 for me @ under $19.