Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Sesame Street Coupon on Coupons.com + Lots More!!!

Coupons.com has some great new printable coupons available! Print them now- they could be gone tomorrow! Remember the print limits have all been reset, so if you printed any of these last month you'll get to print more now!

Highlights:

Save .50 on any Sesame Street Bath or Shower Product
These products will go perfect in my kiddos Easter Baskets!

Save $1 on Kernel Season's
I love this stuff! I use it on other food items; not just popcorn.

Buy one get one Free-Welch's Aqua Juice
Wait for a bogo sale to snag 2 for FREE!

Save .55 on Betty Crocker Frosting
Pair this with the Walgreens Register Reward deal!

Save .75 on Huggies Wipes
Pair this with the CVS Extra Care Bucks deal!

Save $1 on any Evercare Lint Roller or refill
These are usually around $1.99 at Walmart, so ONLY .99 after the coupon!

Save $1.50 & $2 on 2 packages of select Kotex products
Print now and save for a sale!

Save $5 on select Hasbro Games
There is still quite a few available!

And LOTS More!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me to print these coupons. I always forget and then when I go to print them they are usually already gone!

Anonymous said...

My Kroger in GA often has the Weight Watchers refrigerated meals for .99-1.77 when the sale-by date is approaching. I paired the $1 coupon from coupons.com with the .99 meal. These are pretty yummy too!

Lisa B said...

There is a 2.00 Dry Idea coupon and today at my Target they were marked down to $2.00 = FREE

Also on an endcap with the clearance items were 3 pk of colgate marked down to 1.48!

Anonymous said...

Hurry over to your swag bucks account and try to enter the word Passover as a promotion code, you might be able to earn one swag buck!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can find Aquajuice? I live in Pittsburgh, PA and I have looked at Walmart, Target, and Giant Eagle with no luck!