Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Possible Moneymaker on Stayfree Pads at CVS

There is possibly a nice little moneymaker on Stayfree pads at CVS. Select Stayfree products are on clearance for $2.39 and some readers have reported prices being even lower. Plus, there is also an Extra Care Buck deal on these. Purchase one (14-24 ct) package get a $2 Extra care Buck and the best part-the limit is 5!

Deal Scenario:
Purchase 2 for a total of $4.78
Use the $2/2 coupon from the 2/22RP
Pay $2.78
Get back a $4Ecb
Final cost FREE, plus a $1.22 moneymaker!

**People have also been reporting that when they scan their card at the coupon kiosk a $2 off Stayfree coupon has come out! If you get one then the scenario above would end up being a $3+ moneymaker!

For more CVS Deals and CVS Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Do you still get the ECB if it is on clearance? I ask b/c my local CVS, which I don't really like going to anymore, said that you don't get ECB if anything is on clearance??

TIA!

Anonymous said...

And what is a coupon kiosk? :) Thanks!

Hip2Save said...

Jennifer,
Yes, you still will get the Ecb even if the item is on clearance.

Anonymous,
Most CVS stores now have "coupon machines"! In my local store, it's right in the front as you walk in. All you need to do is go up to the machine and scan your CVS card and CVS coupons will print out for you. It's pretty cool. I always scan my card a few times when I'm their!:)

The Sewing Ninja said...

YAY! Mine had the 18 ct packs on clearance for $1.60! I made $2.80!

mary said...

At my CVS you do not get ECB when an item is on clearance :( Happened to me last week withe the natural Dental rinse.

Rach said...

Mary,

One thing to point out with the dental rinse (I had a problem not getting ECBs with the full price product) it has to be a certain one, the "healthy gum" rinse...maybe that is your problem. If one CVS prints out ECBs for clearance, all should. I hope that helps!