Monday, April 20, 2009

Promotions & Freebies: Reusable Totes & MORE!


Here are a few daily and weekly promotions worth entering:

Gillette.com is giving away 500 Gillette Fusion Razors EVERY DAY, from now until 5/16! Hurry and sign up today--exactly at noon EST!

Snag a FREE Nursery Water Bag Tag! You can record your name, address and phone number for easy identification and attach it to your diaper bag, child’s backpack or overnight bag. Nursery will be giving away up to 100 bag tags per day, while supplies last. The number they have left to give away today is indicated on the bottom of their site, so go on over here now and see if any our left. You can always try tomorrow, though!

Get your FREE Earthbound Farm reusable shopping tote again this week, if you haven't already gotten one! The first 10,000 to take the Earth Day pledge each week in April will receive one! Just go on over here and scroll down and click on make your pledge! If you win a tote it should arrive within 6-8 weeks!

Snag a Nature's Source All-Purpose Cleaner Sample from Right @ Home! Just be one of the 1st 10,000 to respond each week from April 7th to May 4th! Go on over here to enter! Samples will be mailed by June 15, 2009. Update: It looks like the Nature's Source samples have been filled this week. Try back next week for another chance.

Go here to Enter the Spring Ahead Sweepstakes! You could win one of 4,000 Spring Ahead tote bags filled with samples from advertisers in The Oprah Magazine! You'll know if you've won when a FREE tote shows up at your door!

19 comments:

Jen-mom to two boys said...

This offer is no longer available.

We encourage you to learn more about Nature’s Source™ natural cleaning products and to check back soon for future promotions.

This what the Natures First sample says when you click on your link...think this one might be over! :( But thanks for the deals!

Stacy said...

i got a bag.

Do you have to play the game to win a razor?

Hip2Save said...

Stacy,
No, you don't need to play a game. You just need to be one of the 1st 500 to sign up for the razor at 12 pm EST. Go ahead and register on their site now and then all you'll have to do is hit the submit button at noon! Good Luck!:)

Anonymous said...

The gillette razor one is almost impossible (well at least for me :)) has anyone gotten lucky? I send in my info right as the clock turns 12 PM and no such luck. I've tried everyday since the 16th! Maybe tomorrow :)

Bargain Noble said...

I got one on the 16th. I tried again today and the site froze up.

jenna said...

OK,
I think I got a razor, I hit it a few times and nothing happened then I tried again and said you've already received your razor, so i'm hoping it comes.

T said...

Anon..
I guess they go real quick don't they..lol

What I did was after I registered and went to submit and win...I simply filled out my email address and password at about 8:55am PACIFIC. Then I watched the computer clock and had the pointer set on "SUBMIT". At the strike of 9am, I counted to 5 and hit submit. And got one!

Hope this helps!

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

I got a razor for my husband today thanks to you! Man, they go QUICK. They were gone within about a minute, maybe two.

I just kept entering my email and password, starting a minute or two before 12 EST. After a bit, I got a message saying I'd already won one.

It sort of froze up right at noon, so that's probably when I got it but didn't know it until I entered again.

~ Jennifer

T said...

Oh ya..I don't know if its just my slow computer, or the razor site is just being hit with many submits..but I just hit it once and as long as I can see the progress bar saying its waiting at the bottom of my screen, then I just don't touch anything and wait. I think its just overwhelmed at the time.

And..I think if you want to try and win more than one. You can only have one per email? I used mine yesterday, and tried to do it again today and it said I already had one. But at least I got one so I'm happy!

Jaimi said...

yay i got one too!

Joe money said...

Oh well~ I didn't get it,again.

T said...

Joe,

Try my tech above! I'm serious..it works!

I'm a slow typer so I get the typing out of the way a few minutes before 9am pacific and all I have to do is hit submit when it hits 9am exactly.

Give it a shot tomorrow!

Stacy said...

i got a razor today too!!

2migirlsmom said...

I got the razor, the free bag and a sample of cleaner, hopefully, last week. I have not been able to win the sweepstakes though. This site is awesome though.

Stylish Nursing Covers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stylish Nursing Covers said...

I got one! Thanks for all the hot deals. I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

I got a razor on the 17th.

Anonymous said...

What is going on with the razor deal? I hit submit @ 12 & it would not work.(like the site was frozen) When it did work, it had a blank screen. Before it would read you won or not!

Anne said...

FINALLY got the Razor~ with Yankees Code: 3eGj2!