Thursday, April 23, 2009

Readers Tip: Lots of Clearance Deodorant at CVS

I received an email yesterday regarding lots of clearance deodorant at CVS! I thought you all may be interested:

I went to CVS after you posted about the Adidas Deodorant deal. While I was there, I noticed lots of others marked wayyyy down. I ended up buying 10 deodorants and spent only $1.13 total!!!

I bought the Old Spice Red Zone Clear Gel in Aqua Reef for $1.25
Adidas A3 Intensive for $2.50
Ban Regular Roll On .87
2 of the Gillette Gel Power Beads in Cool Wave and Power Rush $1.12 each
Right Guard Sport Clear Stick in Cool $.82
Speed Stick Gel Irish Spring Icy Blast $1.75
I bought 2 of the Women's Suave Pacific Breeze for .60 each

I had coupons for all of them (I'm not sure where they came from RP, etc.) plus I used a $3 CVS coupon.

(Thank so much, Angela!)

Hip2Save here:
All the coupons for the deodorants above can be found in the 4/5SS, 4/5PG, 4/5RP, 3/29RP and 4/19SS.

For more CVS Deals and CVS Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

9 comments:

Nicky said...

Can someone help me with this question - I have a CVS Q for little swimmers $2(I got it from the coupon machine) Can I use it with a manufacturer IP coupon worth $3.

Anonymous said...

Nicky,
Yes you should be able to pair the two together... a store coupon AND a manufacturer coupon!!!

Bianca said...

This is great my daughters school is collecting personal items to send care packages to the troops, her class is collecting deodorant so this is perfect thanks so much!

Bianca said...

This is great my daughters school is collecting personal items to send care packages to the troops, her class is collecting deodorant so this is perfect thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! great shopping.

Nicky said...

Thanks anonymous for your help I was able to use both coupons. all the deodorant were on clearance at my store but all gone. Thanks Hip2Save

Samantha said...

I purchased 9 clearance deodorants using coupons at CVS today and also 2 of the Loreal hipwear eyeshadow ( reg. $7.99 / BOGO free CVS deal and I used two $2 coupons). I paid $2.02 cash + $7 in ECBs for everything!

Anonymous said...

I bought some of the Physician's Formula Organic Wear makeup, it was on sale for 40% off. Some of them have $3.00 peelies on them!

TeRetta said...

Thanks for the info on deoderant. I found this site this morning and started making my list. I was able to get some awesome deals...like the Speed Stick deoderant for $0.05each!!!!