Thursday, April 2, 2009

Walmart: FREE No Nonsense Pantyhose!

Check out this great Walmart Freebie:

In the 3/29 SmartSource coupon insert there was a $1 off any No Nonsense product coupon. Well, Walmart's everyday low price for the No Nonsense Ultra Sheer Pantyhose is $1, so after the coupon FREE! The best part is that after you purchase one you'll find another $1 coupon inside! Use it to snag another FREE pair and you'll be able to keep on rolling this deal!

(Thanks, AThriftyMom!)

**Check out more Walmart deals here.


For more Walmart Deals and Walmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com


8 comments:

Jenna said...

I tried to email you but the button didn't work. How do I find out what next weeks ads will be for walgreens and target? You always know what sales will be coming. How do I find out. My son needs more diapers but I'd like to wait if they're going on sale on Sunday.

thanks,

Hip2Save said...

Hey Jenna,

You can see the upcoming ads by going to HotCouponWorld.com. They usually have scans of Target and Walgreens ads a few weeks in advance.

Kelly said...

Can anoyone in Utah find these coupons. They don't seem to be in my smartsource.

Hip2Save said...

Kelly,

They are regional coupons. You may want to see how much they are to order off EBay.

Unknown said...

Free Mini Churros with Jack The Box Mini Sirloin Burger
http://spiceitupcheap.wordpress.com/2009/04/02/jack-in-the-box-1-coupon-or-mini-churros/

Yet said...

Gosh, why didn't I come to you earlier??

Anonymous said...

No coupon in my non-nonsense pantyhose purchased from Walmart.
Bummer!

Anonymous said...

In my walmart the pantyhose are 2$ each .they are having this sale in walgreens this week buy on get one half off.