Monday, May 11, 2009

Amazon: 12-pk Coconut Water ONLY $9 Shipped

Hurry, this is another Amazon HOT deal and I'm guessing this will either sell out fast or the price will go back up pretty quickly!

O.N.E. Coconut Water, 11.2-Ounce Aseptic Containers (Pack of 12)

Was $27.48, now ONLY $18!
Plus ships FREE!

The best part is that you can save an extra 35% when you enter code COCON355 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 50%! Yay! Remember you can cancel subscribe and save whenever you like and you're under NO obligation.

Final cost for a 12-pack of Coconut Water-- ONLY $9 with FREE shipping!

Oh and if you haven't tried coconut water, then you're in for a nice surprise! I absolutely love it and so do my kiddos!

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new


Anonymous said...

it's 88 cents at Walmart so that saves you a $1.56!

Jen said...

You can buy this coconut water at Walmart?

Jen said...

How do you get free shipping on this item? Also, it's not offering me "subscribe & save"?

Jen said...

Never mind, I figured it out.

Hip2Save said...

You should see a blue box under the price that says

"Subscribe & Save at You can get an extra 15% off's current price on this product when you use Subscribe & Save and buy directly from Plus, shipping is always free."

Click there and you should be taken to the page to set up your subscribe and save order. Oh and subscribe and save will give you FREE shipping!

Anonymous said...

There was a bunch of this stuff in a clearance cart at Kroger this past weekend.

borogirl83 said...

promo code COCON355 did not work for me