Monday, May 11, 2009

Lands' End: Wool Tote 75% off + Free Shipping!

Yay! Another great online bargain!

Lands' End is offering up this adorable Leeward Wool Tote for ONLY $29.99! This tote was originally $119.50, so this seems like an awesome buy. Plus, get FREE shipping with this code: FIT1 and this PIN: 3576

I LOVE this tote and I'm hoping my coupon binder will fit nicely inside!:)

**Remember to go through Ebates and get 3% cash back! Plus, if you're a new member you'll get a $5 sign up bonus!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks--a great birthday gift for a friend! I so appreciate your sharing all your deals with us!

Anonymous said...

The code and pin are one time use only???

~Dolls~ said...

check this out! E.L.F. (eye, lip, face) most products $1! great deals! and use CAROLINA for free shipping on over $15! Happy shopping!!

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/shop.asp

Anonymous said...

WHOEVER DOLLS IS: Stop spamming. we all know u can buy elf for a buck and it's crap makeup. Like wet n wild.

Anonymous said...

you are amazing! thanks for finding all these awesome deals!

Anonymous said...

This tote is very similar to the wool large tote from Ralph Lauren I have it and get it from marshall store at 19.99 you could find it on the bay for 10-16+shipping.

Anonymous said...

I like Wet n Wild fingernail polish and lip liner. I haven't tried anything else.

Just thought I'd put in a little defense on behalf of the Wet and Wild brand. : )

~Dolls~ said...

wow...sorry to offend you...I really thought it was a great deal I ran across...you actally made me cry, how mean you are. I'm new at all this and couldn't wait to share! thanks "anonymous" yours will come back around!