Friday, May 8, 2009

Bath & Body Works: Get your VIP Tote Today!


Bath & Body Works Reminder:

Starting today, May 8th, you can snag the new spring V.I.P. Tote at Bath & Body Works! Yay! The V.I.P. tote will come with 8 must-give pampering essentials, with a retail value of over $100! However, all you'll need to pay is $15 with any $40 purchase.

One of my readers just emailed me and let me know that she was still able to use the $10 off ANY $30 purchase coupon to make this deal even sweeter. She got a total of $40 worth of other clearance and sale items and then snagged the tote. Now this is a YMMV (your mileage may vary) type situation depending on the cashier you get. If you're able to use it, then your out of pocket expense could be as low as $45... which in a way makes the tote ONLY $5! Sweeeeet!

Last year I remember they sold out of these FAST, so if you want one I would definitely suggest stopping in today!

(Thanks, Amy!)

For more Bath & Body Works Deals and Bath & Body Works Coupon visit the new Hip2Save.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I got mine. Dont know if I want to keep it or give to mom. I am leaning towards keeping it. :)

Debbi
http://mamanordy1.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

I got mine this morning and am so excited! The cashier made me get $50 worth of products because I and my $10 off $30 and I wanted to get the tote. I was OK with it because they had some good things on sale and I ended up with gifts for Mother's Day.

Carrie said...

Oops! Previous comment should read "because I had my..."