Saturday, May 2, 2009

CVS Deals 5/3-5/9


Extra Care Buck Deals

Adidas Deodorant $3.99=$3Ecb (limit 3)
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/5RP
Final cost FREE!

Buy $25 worth of Aveeno Products=$10Ecb (limit 1)
Purchase 4 Aveeno Nourish Hair Care products $6.45 each=$25.80
Use 4 $2 coupons from here, IE or Firefox
Pay $17.80
Get back a $10Ecb
Final cost $7.80, just $1.95 each!

Buy $15 worth of John Frieda products=$5Ecb (limit 1)
Purchase 3 John Frieda Collection Shampoo, Conditioner or Stylers $5 each=$15
Use 3 $2 coupons from the 4/5SS
Pay $9
Get back a $5Ecb
Final cost $1.33 each!

Physicians Formula Plump Potion Lipstick or Lip Plumping Cocktail $9.99=$5Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $1 coupon from the 2/22, 3/22, 4/19SS
Final cost $3.99!

Colgate Max Fresh or Max White $2.99=$2Ecb (limit 2)
Use the $1 or .75 coupon from the 4/26SS
Final cost as low as FREE!

Zantrex 3 $4.99=$4.99Ecb (limit 1)
Final cost FREE!

Buy $20 worth of Coke and/or Mars products=$10Ecb (limit 1)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 6 vitamin Waters $1.33 each=$7.98
Buy 2 M&Ms (9.9 oz - 12.6 oz) $2.50 each=$5
Buy 2 Coke 12 packs $4 each=8
Total=$20.98
Use 6 $1 Vitamin Water coupons from the 4/5SS
Or .50 coupons from here
Pay $14.98
Get back a $10Ecb
Final cost ONLY $4.98 for all the above!

Select Kellogg’s Cereals 3/$10=$5Ecb on 3
Use 3 of the various $1 coupons from here
Pay $7
Get back a $5Ecb
Final cost ONLY .67 per box!

Other Great Deals

Russel Stover Sugar Free Candy (3 oz.) buy one at $2.19 get one free
Buy 4 and use the buy 2 get one free coupon from the 11/2SS
Final cost 4 bags for ONLY $2.19, just .55 per bag!

Buy a Glucerna Shake (6 pk) or Snack Shake (4 pk) and get a Glucerna Cereal FREE ($4.99 value)
Prices for the Shakes starting at $5.99
Use the $5 Glucerna coupon from here for the cereal
Plus, use the $1.25 coupon from here for the shakes
Final cost FREE + a .25 moneymaker!
(If you purchase the $5.99 Snack Shakes)

Listerine Total Care $3
Use the $2 coupon from the 3/15SS
Or from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost $1!

Revlon Colorsilk Hair Color $2.50
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 4/5SS
Final cost $2 each!

All Cover Girl Lip product buy one get one free
Prices starting at $4.99
Use 2 $1 coupons from the 5/3PG
Final cost as low as $1.50 each!

New to CVS Shopping?!? Check out this post!

For more CVS Deals and CVS Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

15 comments:

Tammy said...

I live in Cincinati and can't find the Adidas q from 4-5. Is that a regional q?

Rach said...

Tammy,

I've also had the same problem with coupons (i am from MN).
You could check out the coupon database and see. Check out my blog post here:

http://sweetsavings-n-cravings.blogspot.com/2009/04/what-coupons-are-available-in-my-state.html


I checked Ohio and it said it should be in the 4/5 RP

Rach said...

Hip2Save:

I know from reading your blog that you like Lindt chocolates...here are a few more CVS deals:

Dawn Dish Liquid: .99 (limit 5)
-.50 MQ from Home made simple coupon booklet
Final price: .50

Lindt chocolates: 2/$6
-B1G1 from 2/1 SS or use $1/1 from 2/1 SS
Final price as low as 2/$3

:)

SaraLee said...

If you participate in Coke Rewards you can get $1/12 pack coupons there. If you buy 5 12 packs for $20, use 5/$1 coupons, you spend $15, get $10 ECBs...each 12 pack is only $1!
This will be one of the best deals I've gotten on Coke in a month time.

Rach said...

So sorry to keep writing but I found another deal option with the coke:

Check out my post on how to get 5,
12 packs for only $2 each!

This gets even sweeter! If you are a member of Coke rewards then you get: $1 Coke Rewards = $1 for each 12 pack! Check out more about Coke rewards here:

http://sweetsavings-n-cravings.blogspot.com/search/label/CVS

Or read this:

Hey everyone, if you want another deal with just soda, I found another option:
Coke is $4 per 12 pack.
Buy 5 @ $4 each=$20,
Get $10 in ECBs, which is like you are really spending $10.
That makes each 12 pack only $2 each!
This gets even sweeter! If you are a member of Coke rewards then you get: $1 Coke Rewards = $1 for each 12 pack! Check out more about Coke rewards here

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the deals!

Another great deal idea would be to use the B1G! coupons for the Vitamin Water from the coupon books at Publix! You'd buy 16 Vitamin Water's for $21.96. Subtract $10.64 equals $11.32 for all 16. Receive a $10 ECB making it really only $1.32 for 16! Woo Hoo

Anonymous said...

Rach you are only repeating what's already been said. Stop using Hip2Save to advertise your blog. Not trying to be harsh.

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

Anon,

I am sorry - this morning I read the post below mine...

I was SO excited about the Coke deal, that I posted without even reading. I'm not trying to do anything but post deals that I find in addition to the one's here for people - :( It's hard to capture every deal every week at every store. I can only imagine what Hip2Save has to do. Sorry it bothered you so much :/

Rach said...

Here is a deal not advertised anon (or anyone else) and I am just trying to share deals with other CVS shoppers-I won't post any more though, since I don't want to be a bother everyone :) :

Remember last week when Adidas deodorants were on clearance for $1.25? Well, it appears as if they would work for this week's 3ECB deal.

She used the $1/1 coupon from 4/5 RP. Here is how it worked:

$1.25 clearance,
-use $1 MQ
-pay .25 and get back a $3 ECB (limit of 3) which could be a money maker of up to $9

*FYI: the adidas deo on clearance is the one that says intensive.

Anonymous said...

I got 3 boxes of miniwheaties, 2 boxes of kleenex, and a pack of wipes for 20 cents and I got 5 ebcs from it!

Frugal Friend said...

I often use my EBT card to get food deals that have ECBs. Today I did both Kelloggs and Coke and used the $15 for Aveeno. This is my 3rd Aveeno deal. I hope the Ageless Firming Lotion really works because I have 5 already!

They were out of the $1.25 Addidas but the ones on sale for $3.99 had a $1 peelie. I also saw peelies for the Coke but they expired 4-3o. Bummer There were still lots of deo on clearance too.

Amy said...

The CVS near my house has the BIC Soleil Razors with replacable cartridges for $5.99 and they come packaged with a set of 4 extra cartridges (+ the 2 that come with it anyway). I used a $2 manuf coupon, and I think there may even be a $4 avail from April. Just wanted to share!

Anonymous said...

So, can I do the Aveeno deal again, then? I did it last month, but thought the limit was one. I'm very knew to this and still very unsure of all the details. Help!

jackie said...

In So Cal we are getting no ecbs. Nothing