Saturday, May 9, 2009

Walgreens Deals 5/10-5/16

FREE after Register Reward Deals

Colgate Max Fresh or Max White Toothpaste or toothbrush $2.99=$2RR
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/26 or 5/10SS
Final cost FREE!

Softsheen-Carson Roots of Nature Hair Care $6=$6RR
Use the $1 coupon from here
Final cost FREE + $1 profit!

Iceland Health Omega 3 Fish Oil $8=$8RR
Final cost FREE!

Bayer Quick Release Crystals $2.49=$2.49RR
Use the $1 Tear pad coupon found at CVS & Walgreens
Final cost as low as FREE + a $1 profit!

Breeze2 or Contour Glucose Monitor $14.99=$5RR
They will need to adjust the coupon down and enter the $14.99 price
Use the $30 coupon from the 3/22SS or 10/26RP
Final cost FREE + a $5 profit!

Other Register Reward Deals

Kashi or Kellogg's Cereal 3/$10=$3RR
Use the $1 Kellogg's coupons from the 4/5RP
Or the $1 Kellogg's or $1.50/2 Kashi Coupons from here

Deal Scenarios:
Purchase 3 boxes of Kellogg's Cereal $10
Use 3 $1 coupons
Pay $7
Get back a $3RR
Final cost $4 total, $1.33 each!

Or

Purchase 1 box of Kellogg's Cereal
And 2 Boxes of Kashi Cereal
Total=$10
Use the $1.50/2 Kashi coupon
Plus, the $1 Kellogg's coupon
Pay $7.50
Get back a $3RR
Final cost $4.50 total, $1.50 per box!

Clairol Natural Instincts $8.99=$2RR
Use the $4 coupon from the 4/19RP
Final cost $2.99!

Axe Body or Hair Care 25% off
Buy 3 Axe products=1 Movie Tickets
Buy 5 Axe Products=2 Movie Tickets

*Check out more details on this Axe Movie Ticket promo here.

Deal Scenario:
Buy 5 Axe Shower Gels (12 oz.) on sale for $4.34 each
Total=$21.70
Use 5 $1 coupons from the 4/5 Unilever insert
Pay $16.70
Plus, you'll get 2 Movie tickets (Up to a $24 value!)
That's a great deal, especially if you're planning on going to the movies soon anyways!

Other Great Deals

Walgreens brand Diapers buy one at $8.99 get one free
Use the pharmacy $2 diaper coupon (will take off $4 for purchasing 2)
Final cost $2.50 per pack!

Kraft EasyMac 3/$3
Use the buy one get one free coupon from here
Final cost .50 each!

Indiana Kettlecorn (big bags) buy one at $3.99 get one free
Use 2 .50 coupons from here
Final cost ONLY $1.50 per bag!

Blue Diamond Almonds $1.79 with in ad coupon
Use the $1/2 or $1/1 (regional) coupon from the 3/22SS
Final cost as low as .79!

Red Baron Pizza 2/$6
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 3/1RP
Final cost $2.50 per pizza!

Reach Prevent toothbrush .99 with in ad coupon
Use the $3/3 coupon from the 3/15SS
Or the $1.50/2 coupon from the 3/15SS
Or the $1 coupon from the 4/16RP
Final cost as low as 3 for FREE!

Sure Deodorant $1.99
Use the $1.50 coupon from the 5/3SS
Final cost .49!

Palmolive dish liquid .99 with in ad coupon
Use the .25 coupon from the 4/16SS
Final cost .74!

New to Walgreen's shopping?!?
Check out these posts here and here!

Still have questions?!?
Check out this Walgreen's Q&A post!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

34 comments:

Amber said...

The Roots of Soft Sheen Carson coupon doesn't picture any Root of Nature porduct. And it says that it's only good on the items indicated. Will it work?

Hip2Save said...

Amber,
I know... I noticed that too! It just seemse strange because it says Special Savings by the Roots of Nature products and then the coupon is advertised next to the Roots of Nature picture.

Amber said...

It does seem strange - I totally agree! I'll probably give it a try anyways - I liked the free sample I got of this product. I'll let you know what happens, unless you or one of your other readers beats me to it :)

Kate said...

I went to lots of Walgreens stores in Wichita and none of the pharmacists have any idea what coupon booklet I'm talking about. =( Anyone want to mail me one?! =P I'll reciprocate - if I have any coupons you want I can send them or I can print you some... =) Comment on my blog if you're interested.

Kate said...

BTW... My family doesn't like sweet cereal so I can load you up with Kellogg's coupons. =)

Jen said...

I live in WA near (within 30 minutes) 3 Wags stores & none have the coupon books and all act like they have NO idea what I'm talking about. I would also love it if someone could mail one to me--- that diaper deal sounds awesome & I have 2 little girls in diapers. I have a lot of coupons from that Kmart beauty book & could trade!!! My email is landreth_j (at) yahoo (dot) com

David, Ashley & girls said...

how do I get the 2 dollar off coupon for diapers?

does the axe deal work with trial sizes?

Anonymous said...

I don't think the $3/3 coupon will work for the toothbrushes as it says you have to buy a toothbrush, floss and mouthwash...maybe it is just regional?

TIffany said...

I have a few extra pharmacy booklets...kate and jen email me @ tiffany.dear@hotmail.com w/your addresses and I will mail them to you on Monday. I took me forever to find these so I know the feeling! LOL!!

Lori said...

I was just wondering if there is a way to confirm that the glucose meters are still going to be on sale for $14.99. I tried to buy another contour meter today and it was ringing up at $82! I said no thank you. LOL I thought the deal was supposed to be all month long so I was trying to ration it out and not buy them all at once. now I think i might be out of luck.

Unknown said...

I just called my pharmacy and they said that our area no longer carries those coupon books, in fact that it is almost all of Walgreens that discontinued them. Apparently the coupons were being misused, darn it all. Count yourself lucky if you can get a hold of one. (I'm in Utah)

Tiffany said...

Lori - I think only the breeze meters are on sale and still working for the rr

Jen said...

Thank you SO MUCH Tiffany :) You think that they would stop advertising the coupon book if they discontinued it... apparently they didn't think anyone would notice? They play the advertisement at the stores here all the time.

Tiffany said...

About the pharmacy coupons...I think some wags employees won't to be diffcult and the rest have no idea what you are talking about! I got lucky that my husband found them for me while working out of town. They still won't to be difficult and tell him he had to be signed up for the pharmacy savings plan to get the booklet.

Steph said...

When I went last night no RR's printed for the Breeze 2, I almost cried :(
The amazing manager, however, gave me a gift card with the rrs on it!

Unknown said...

btw, on the kellogs deal you have, if you wnat to change your numbers a little, there is a 1.50 off two kellogs cereals in the current online redplum coupon site.

Hip2Save said...

The Axe deal does NOT work for the travel sized products.

Julie said...

My Jewel circular (Chicago) shows Kelloggs cereal on sale for $1.79 with preferred card. (regularly $4.39, are they nuts?) Combined with the coupon that would make this .79 ea., a better deal than Walgreens.

Ginger said...

There was an old coupon book available at the pharmacy counter that had something to do with Medicare. Those have expired!

There is a new coupon book that came out in late March, early April. It is given to you when you inquire about their "new prescription savings plan". It's more like a tri-fold flyer rather than a booklet. It's probably 11" or 12" tall and 5" - 6" wide.

Hope this helps.

Rose said...

I went to Walgreens this morning and got a coupon pamplet that had the $2 off for their diapers. I bought 6 diapers & 2 of their BOGO of the Leggs pantyhose and used $5 RR & paid $9.80 OOP! Because I bought 6 they ran up 6.99 a pack (2/ 13.98) and with the $2 off coupon for each pack I paid only $1.50 per pack of diapers!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have a question...I am very new at all this so please forgive me if I sound dumb. :) We are "drowning" in medical bills and I need to save where I can ...thus took up couponing. I wondered...if I go into Walgreens for the fish oil (hubby has to take) go to checkout with just that and try to use the $5.00 off coupon .... will I still get the RR? Thanks!

Ginger said...

You can look up coupons on www.coupontom.com

Ginger said...

Also...go to www.caregiversmarketplace.com

They offer money back on certain products (medical and baby). Check it out, it can be a big help and reduce your cost on medical "stuff".

You have to sign up and they'll assign you a #. It's really easy. Just follow the instructions. Good Luck.

Cindy said...

The Idiana Kettlecorn that is B1G1 free is the larger bag which sells for $3.99. I went today to get the $1.99 bags, looked at the ad and it's the bigger ones.

MamaMataUSMC said...

Are the Starbucks drinks still on sale? There was a Wags Q this week plus the $1.00 IP Q woul dmake for a MM if they are still on sale.

Hip2Save said...

Cindy,
You're right. I'm sorry about that. I was hoping it was for the small bags!:(

I will update the post.

Hip2Save said...

Ana,
I'm not sure if there on sale still. I haven't had a chance to get to Walgreens this week.

Kaitlyn said...

Is the Softsheen and Bayer on RR everywhere? There is NO sign next to them so I am not sure if I will get an RR for them. Is there any way to find out before you actually buy them and the RR prints out??'

My WAGS had tons of clearance meds... got Excederin PM for 99cents and Pepcid AC or $87 after using a $2 coupon on both.

And AIM toothpaste for kids was marked 37cents... good filler item!

Anonymous said...

if any one has an extra walgreen pharmacy coupon books i'd love one.
thanks

anne
sweetannec@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I went to WAGs today and got me a coupon book - yeah!!! I had gone to the same one before and they gave me a hard time saying I had to sign up with the program to get it. New person - new rules! Anyhow, I just loaded up with 12 packs of diapers for about $2.50 per pack! Thanks so much!

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

i went to my walgreens and the pharmacist had no idea, but as i was walking out the front door there is a table with info on the savings plan and 50+ coupon books!!!! i remember seeing the same thin at another walgreens. the"booklets" are a trifold paper and in the front of the store. i grabbed a few if anyone wants one

Carolyn said...

sweetannec,
I would love to have a coupon booklet! Email me at sweetypete@comcast.net and I'll give you my address.
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Anonymous said...

Who manufactures Walgreens diapers? How can I find out?

Anonymous said...

Do you know where the Starbucks Wlgreens q is found this week (the one mentioned by Ana). I only see teh Manuf one. Thank you! I'll go check out the price today and post later.