Saturday, May 9, 2009

Walgreens: Possibly FREE Peanut Butter!

I've had more then a few readers email me now about the Peter Pan peanut butter being on clearance at Walgreens. These are supposedly on clearance for ONLY .87. As with all clearance it may not be marked this low, so you might want to have the cashier price check it for you.

This is already a great deal, but if you have the May issue of All You magazine then you'll be able to make this deal even sweeter. There is a $1 Peter Pan peanut butter coupon found inside. You know what that means.... FREE peanut butter. If you're worried about the coupon beeping due to the overage, then you could purchase 2 for a total of $1.74 and use one $1 coupon. Final cost will just be .37 each!

(Thanks, Amy!)

**Check out even more clearance finds here!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

11 comments:

morgan said...

I was at Walgreens last night and they had Lipton iced tea (family size bags 24ct) marked down to .80 minus $1/2 coupon equals only 30 cents each, Tylenol 8 hr relieve were $2.49 for 100 capsule bottle and $1.37 for the 24 capsule bottle minus $3/2 coupon, AND Kids Essentials (Boost) down to $4.99 minus $5 coupon equals free. Not bad at all!
P.S. If you are trying to roll your RRs (like I was) they had bags of marshmallows marked down to 35 cents so these made a great filler :)

Susan Hackney said...

I was at Wags last night and found the peanut butter for .87 - all the had left was the crunchy, so I only got two jars. Only one of my kids will eat crunchy. I also found campfire marshmallows for .32 and Wags brand honey roasted cashews for 1.45 a can. I used these as my filler items for the stuff I was really there to get. The BA said I should have been there on Thurs when they first marked stuff down - she said it was a really good week for clearance, but that most of it was gone by Friday when I got there.

Unknown said...

Ackkk!! I can't find this coupon in my All You or my coupon organizer. Was it attached to a page or just an insert. The coupon index shows it was on page 88-89- I don't have that page!!

Unknown said...

It turns out I didn't get the Peter Pan coupon because I am an All You subscriber- only the newstand copies had the coupon. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

if I remember right, it was on a cardstock page, just a little smaller than a regular page. It had a bunch of coupons on it.

Couponing in Central Florida! said...

Thanks for the great deal. I am low on peanut butter for the first time in about a year!!!!

Kristin Jones said...

Got it...thanks! The marshmallows are also $.35!

Anonymous said...

on bayer meters the limit is 2 only??

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! Nothing is ever on clearance at my WAGs but this was! We eat lots of PBn'Js!

Anonymous said...

I am really bummed that they are no longer doing the Walgreen's Rebates. Will this mean there will be less Wags Coupons to use (that are in the rebate pamphlets?)
ALSO: HIP 2 sAVE: I was wondering how long have you been doing your blog??? I LOVE it and check in with you at least a coupon times a day!:)

Hip2Save said...

Anon.,
In June I'll have hit 1 year!:)