As you may know, I just purchased a new freezer... and yes, I absolutely LOVE it! I need your help, though! You see, I'm not too knowledgeable in the freezer department and would greatly benefit from any advice and/or tips I can get!
Here are some questions I have:
- What items can you freeze?
- What are your favorite items to freeze?
- Can you freeze milk and cheese?
- If so, what are the best way to freeze these items?
- What kind of packaging materials should be used for freezing?
- What are some ways to prevent fruit from turning brown during freezing?
These are just a few questions to get ya thinkin'. If you have any other tips about freezing, then please feel free to let us know! I think this will be a great discussion. I'm hoping all the information provided in the comment section will not only help me, but lots of you too!
Thanks again for your help!