Friday, July 17, 2009

Bath & Body Works: FREE Lip Item (up to a $12 value) With ANY Purchase!


Wahoo! The awesome Bath & Body Works coupon is back:

Get a FREE Lip Item (up to a $12 value) with ANY purchase!
This coupon is valid through July 19th, so hurry and make us of it!

I LOVE this coupon! Remember that you can snag ANY item to get the FREE lip item. Get a travel sized product or look in their clearance section!

For more Bath & Body Works Deals and Bath & Body Works Coupon visit the new Hip2Save.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really loved this coupon! I got one for my daughter last time. But darn..I had no plans to go to the mall this weekend lol.

Thanks for all you do! These are great items..this is great!!!

Mrs.Litz said...

Thanks!!! I got my free lip gloss today! They had tiny vanilla sugar conditioners on clearance for 35 cents!!!

Anonymous said...

I freaking love this coupon. Love the C.O. Bigelow lipgloss!

Anonymous said...

wow! this is great. i love the lip licious lip glosses! ill probably get a 35 cent shampoo or conditioner. but if theyre out of those ill probably get some $1 hand sanitizer

Anonymous said...

great coupon! got free lipgloss, (bought $1.00 hand santitizer) Also took advantage of the free spa coupon, all spa stuff was 2 for 20+got a free $15 spa item w/Q. Crystal lake, il store is super nice and very helpful! Let me use both Q, just 2 separate transactions!

Ashley said...

Great coupon! Thanks for sharing so many good deals.
Come by my blog and enter some fun giveaways!

Anonymous said...

i love lip licious. but this coupon already expired :(