Monday, July 27, 2009

Staples: $5 off $30 In-Store Printable Coupon!

Some locations found a great $5 off $30 Staples coupon available in their weekly ad! If you were one of the unlucky areas, I've got great news! You can now go here and print off the $5 off $30 coupon! This coupon is valid through 8/1/09, in-store ONLY.

**Check your weekly ad here to see if there are any great deals you can combine with this coupon! Let us know if you come up with any great deal scenarios!


For more Staples Deals and Staples Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually got an ad with the coupon. I was so excited. Usually if there is a coupon, the add isn't in my paper Sunday. I am going to purchase a Paper Shredded they have, which will end up costing me $14.00 after coupon and easy rebate-Wohoo!!

tori said...

I actually went to staples today to get the EXPO dry erase markers that were on sale for $3/2. And there are $1.00 coupons avaialble on the expo website. So i got 2 packs for $1.00. But here is the best thing. I asked if they would honor competitors coupons and they said yes. So i used the Target $1/2 bic products, to get the .25 cent bic mechanical pencils for free. The manager just adjusted the coupon to .50 cents. Awesome deal!!!

Jackie said...

Thanks for the paper shredder idea. We got one. What a price!!!