Monday, July 27, 2009

Freebies & Samples: Lacoste Fragrance, Magazines + More!

Monday Freebies:

Go here to snag a FREE Lacoste Fragrance sample. You'll get to choose between Challenge, Touch of Pink or Love of Pink.

The National Center for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) is offering up a FREE booklet, Herbs at a Glance: A Quick Guide to Herbal Supplements (106 pages)! It features 42 common/popular herbs. Allow 5-7 business days for delivery.

You can go here and get a FREE subscription to Surfing magazine courtesy of FreeBizMag.com. Plus, go on over here and get a FREE subscription to Ebony Magazine!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

freebizmags.com DO NOT COME. They might me a legit company but you can never answer the questions right to get them...

Anonymous said...

Do any of these free samples we spend so much time trying to get actually come? I can't even begin to list all the ones I have filled out forms for and the only ones I ever get are the Wal-Mart ones and some of the popular name brands.

Looking4Deals said...

Hang in there, once the samples start comming you will find them almost everyday. Sometimes there is even a bonus, like today with the Lacoste sample. When I followed the link, it asked me if I wanted to take a short survey that would be e-mailed to me later. If I took the survey they would e-mail me a $10 Amazon gift certificate. Sweet!!

Sandra said...

The perfume site is slow loading, but I was able to request it.

Thanks!

Enzo said...

Fragrance went smooth, but Freebizmags, as usual, always states that the deal has expired, after answering all those questions first.