Friday, July 10, 2009

Target: 10 FREE Sobe Life Waters!


Shannon over at For The Mommas alerted me to this great freebie! Currently Target has the Sobe Life water on sale 10 for $10. Plus, when you purchase 10 you'll get a $5 Target gift card! To sweeten this deal further check out this deal scenario below:

Buy 10 Sobe Life Waters at $1.00 each = $10.00
Use 5 Sobe buy one get one free coupons from here: IE or Firefox
Pay $5
Get back a $5 Target gift card
Final cost FREE!

Please note that you should be able to print 2 of the bogo coupons per computer, so to get 5 coupons you'll need to access 3 computers. Also, I'm not quite sure how long this gift card promo is running. If any of you know, then please feel free to tell us all in the comment section!

**Check out more Target deals here and here!

For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

9 comments:

Cathy in Pa. said...

coupons will not print for me, it indicates I already printed when in fact I did not.

LisaC said...

Cathy in Pa-
I had the same problem when trying to print, BUT, I lucked up. At Target, they had tearpad coupons for .50 off each, which made them free!! Yay!! My son loves these!

Wendy said...

I am new to the Target deals. How do you get back the $5 Target GC. Is it like a register reward for buying certain items?

LisaC said...

Wendy-
As your cashier is ringing up your order, the screen will tell her when you've earned a gift card. They give you a $5.00 gift card to use on your next purchase. You can't use it on that order.

Kristina Korb said...

It only let me print two!

Shannon S said...

Hey Colin,

This is good thru 07/25

Shannon

Tara S said...

kristina- you can only print 2 per computer. this is usually the case.

Mrs Save Alot said...

i did this today at target...great deal! thanks

Becky H. said...

I have a silly question...I was able to print two copies of the coupon on the first link but had trouble with firefox...it said the instalation was complete but each time I try to print the coupon it asks me to install the printer even though the previous time it installed it. Thanks!