Monday, July 27, 2009

Target: .75 Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars, FREE Kotex Pantiliners + More!


Here are a few new Target deals:

Kellogg’s New Cinnabon Bars $1.75
Use the $1 coupon from here
Final cost .75 per box!
(Thanks, Julie!)

Kotex Pantiliners (48 ct) $2.75
Use the new $2 Target coupon from the 7/26SS (regional coupon)
Plus, use the .75 coupon from the 7/19SS
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, Carol!)

Renu Contact Solution (travel size) .99
Buy 2 and use the $2 coupon from here
Final cost 2 for FREE!
(Thanks, Patty!)

**Check out the full list of Target weekly deals here.

For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renu is $1.50 no longer .99

Anonymous said...

It's $1.52 where I am.

Anonymous said...

Renu is $1.49 for the trial size here.

Aiming4Simple said...

Got my Cinnabon bars today for 0.75. Can't wait to try them!

Ashley B. said...

I'm in Houston, went to Target today 7/29, there was a sign that said temp. price cut $1.75. Later when I looked at my receipt it rung up for $2.79! I went back into store to double check I wasn't going crazy. Saw the sign was correct and took it off to bring to customer service. While I was walking to CS, I noticed it said the end date for that price cut was 7/27!! I was so bummed, I wanted to go to customer service anyways and tell them they had this advertised wrong, but was so tired and didn't feel like arguing!

Unknown said...

Does the Cinnabon count toward the Fuel for School?