Sunday, July 26, 2009

Target Deals 7/26-8/1

Numerous readers are having issues with being able to stack a Target coupon and manufacturer coupon together on one item. Well, the good news is that Target's coupon policy clearly states that you can use both coupons together on one item. Their policy also states that if the value of the coupon is higher then the value of the item, then they can adjust the coupon down. Go on over here to access their coupon policy. Print it off and keep it with you every time you shop at Target. You also may want to read more about the coupon issues people have been encountering and what can be done about it here.

New Deals

Back to School Deals
12-ct. PaperMate Eagle pens .50
8-ct. RoseArt washable watercolors .50
Jumbo or standard size Book Cover .50
Pencil Pouch .50
Pencil Box .50
Mead 1-subject poly notebooks $1
2-ct. Sharpie fine or ultra-fine tip markers $1
6-pk. Elmers washable glue sticks $1

**Don't forget about the great $1/2 Bic Target coupon that's available and remember to pair it with the $1/2 Bic coupon on coupons.com to maximize your savings! You'll most likely be able to score some FREE Bic products!

Smart Ones are on sale this week-- 5 for $9
Deal Scenario:
Buy 10 for a total of $18
Use 10 $1 Target Smart Ones coupons
Plus, use the $4/10 Smart Ones coupon
(To access this coupon go on over here and fill out the simple form. MAKE SURE to mark yes on this question, "I'd like to hear about product news and future offers from H.J. Heinz Company, the makers of Weight Watchers Smart Ones. ")
Final cost ONLY .40 per meal!

Zone Perfect Bars (5 pk) $4.50
Use the $1.50 coupon from here
(You will have to login or create an account to access the coupon)
Final cost $3!

Buy 3 Quaker Chewy granola bars and/or Granola Bites at $2.34 each and get one box of Quaker Crispy Oat Bars (8 ct) FREE!
Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 boxes of chewy granola bars
Buy 1 box of Quaker crispy Oat bars (FREE item)
Total=$7.02
Use 2 .75/2 coupons from the 5/3 or 6/21RP
Final cost $1.38 per box!

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts (8 ct) $1.52
Use the .55 coupon from the 6/7RP
Or the .55 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Plus, use the .75 Target coupon
Final cost ONLY .22 per box!
*Time to stock up!

Hefty Fresh Extend Bags
Use the $1 coupon from here
Plus, use the $1/2 Hefty Fresh Extend bags & Produce item Target coupon
Final cost ?

Sauve 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner for men $1.59
Use the .50 coupon from the 5/17RP
Final cost $1.09!

Nexcare Kids bandages (25 ct) $1.79
Use the $1 coupon from here
Final cost .79!

Band-Aid Kids (20 ct) $1.79
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/26RP (exp 7/31)
Final cost .79!

Old Deals Still Available

Select varieties of Alexia Crunchy Snacks $2.50
Use the 2 $1 coupons from the 6/14SS
Plus, use the .75/2 Target coupon
Final cost $1.25 each!

Kashi Single Cereal Cups $1
Use the $1 Target coupon
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, MoneySavingMom!)

MorningStar Farms products priced around $3.39
Use the $1/1 coupon available here: IE or Firefox or here or here: IE or Firefox.
Plus, combine with the $2/2 Target coupon
Final cost $1.39 per box!
Also, don't forget that these qualify for the Kellogg's Fuel for School rebate!

Kashi Crackers/cookies (10 oz) $2.50
Buy 2 and use the $1/2 Target coupon
Plus, use 2 $1.50 coupons from here
(you'll have to sign up to access the coupon)
Final cost ONLY .50 per box!

Kashi Trail Mix Bars (6 ct) $2.50
Buy 2 and use the .50/2 Target coupon
Plus, use 2 $1.50 coupons from here
Final cost .75 per box!

Del Monte Fruit Chillers $2
Use the $1 coupon from here
Final cost $1!

Jack Daniels (12-oz.) EZ Marinader $1.99
Use the $1 coupon from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost .99!

Kashi Waffles $1.85
Use the $1.50 coupon from here
Plus, use the .25 Target coupon
Final cost .10!

Purell Hand Sanitizer (travel size) .97
Use the .60 coupon from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost .37!

Degree deodorant Arctic Edge or Intense Sport (3 oz.) $2.49
Use the $1.50 Target Coupon
Plus, use the $1 coupon from the 5/17RP
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, NWA Deals!)

Degree Women Fine Fragrance Products
Buy Degree Fine Fragrance deodorant $3.29
Buy Degree Fine Fragrance body mist $3.29
Total=$6.58
Use the buy one get one free coupon from the 6/28RP
Plus, use the $1.25 coupon from the 5/17RP
(for the one you're not getting free)
Then use two $2 Target coupons from here
Final cost FREE + $1.96 in overage!

Coppertone Sun care Product (travel size) .99
Use the $1 coupon from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, Gena!)

Vaseline Aloe Fresh lotion (travel size) .97
Use the $1 coupon from here, IE or Firefox
Final cost FREE!

Dove deodorant (travel size) $1
Use the $1 coupon from the 6/7RP
Final cost FREE!

Dove Face Wipes (5 ct) .99
Use the $1 Dove Face Care coupon from the 6/7RP
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, Sarah!)

Reach Toothbrush (select varieties) .97
Use the $1 coupon from the 3/15 or 6/14SS
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, Lynne!)

Dove Go Fresh Deodorant Travel size .97
Use the $1 coupon from the 6/7RP
Final cost FREE!

Johnson & Johnson Red Cross First Aid kit (travel size) .99
Use the $1 coupon from the 5/17RP
Final cost FREE!
**You can also get these FREE at Walmart & CVS too!

Nexcare Bandages (Travel size-8 ct).97
Use the $1 coupon from here
Final cost FREE!

Renu Contact solution (trial size) .99
Use the $1 coupon from here
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, Deb!)

Johnson's Soap Buddies priced around $1
Use the $1 coupon from the 4/26RP (exp. 7/30)
Final cost FREE!

Cottonelle Travel Size Wipes .97
Use the $1 Target coupon from the 6/7SS (regional coupon)
Final cost FREE!

Rayovac Alkaline Batteries (2 pks) $1
Use the $1 coupon from the 6/21SS (regional coupon)
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, Who Said Nothing in Life is Free!)

Bare Solo Cups and Plates $1.50
Use the $1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Or the .75 coupon from here
Final cost as low as .50!

Bounty Basic Paper towels .99
Use the .25 coupon from the 6/7PG
Plus, use the .50 Target coupon from the 6/21SS (regional)
Final cost .24!
(Thanks, Kim!)

Dawn Pure Essentials Soap $2.49
Use the $1.50 coupon from the 6/7PG
Plus, use the .50 Target coupon from the 6/21SS (regional)
Final cost .49!
(Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)

All small & mighty 2-load trial size bottle $1
Use the $1 coupon from the 6/28RP
Final cost FREE!
(Thanks, Jennifer & Lynne!)

Kotex (16 count) .99
Use the $1 coupon from the 6/14SS
Final cost FREE!

Olay Quench (travel size) .99
Use the $1 coupon from the 7/5PG
Final cost FREE!

Buy 1 Charmin To Go roll .99 & 1 bounty Basic Paper Towel .99
Then use the $1.50 off Charmin and Bounty Target coupon from 6/21SS
(Regional coupon)
Plus, use the .25 Bounty & .25 Charmin coupons from the 7/5PG
Final cost both items for FREE!!

**Click here and scroll down to check out all the Target printable coupons available!

For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the ALL YOU magazine there is coupon for a FREE Weight Watchers Smart Ones Dessert with purchase of 4 Smart ones Forzen products! so add this on to make a sweeter deal!!

Amy said...

For the smart ones...

Buy 4 @ $1.80 = $7.20 and use 4 $1 Target Smart Ones coupons and a $2/4 manuf coupon from the Nothing Goes to Waist coupon booklet (found at Publix) and it will come to $1.20 for 4 dinners. That is 30 cents each!!!!

Emilie said...

Re: the Smart Ones...the Target coupons say limit one offer per transaction. Does that mean I wouldn't be able to use 10 coupons for 10 meals in one transaction?

Anonymous said...

I logged in to the Zone web site, but I can't find any place to print a coupon. I updated my info on the VIP page. Will it be emailed to me or should I have clicked on something different?
Thank you
HW

Anonymous said...

I got it. I logged in again and this time it took me to the page. Thank you so much!
HW

Tara S said...

Emilie, with that it all depends on your cashier. The register shouldn't beep and they can use them all but technically the coupon says only one. So be prepared for that. usually they dont raise a stick if i use a couple of one but ten might push it. doesnt hurt to try though. i usually look at the cashiers and choose which one i want to go to. i have found which ones care and which ones dont. hth

Anonymous said...

I work at Target, and, since I know all the coupon ins and outs thanks to sites like these, I asked my supervisor about the Target coupons. They said that if they go through, you can use as many as you want...so...I would give it a try. I did ring up a customer who did the 10 T qs and the $4 of 10 Smart ones and they went through fine. To be honest- most of the cashiers probably don't realize they even say one per transaction, so it shouldn't be a problem!

BaseballMom said...

I was able to snag the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner for $.99!! There are $5 Target gift card coupons (with the purchase of the cleaner) in the STL paper, along with the $7 printable coupon makes it only $.99!! I already had a coupon for a free cleaner, plus got a $5 gift card!

Emilie said...

Thanks for the feedback! I guess it won't hurt to try. :)

Jem said...

To BaseballMom:
I got that coupon in the paper too. Could you share what you exactly did (with prices and coupon/s). Thanks!

Unknown said...

I haven't been able to find the
Degree deodorant Arctic Edge or Intense Sport $1.50 Target Coupon on Redplum for about a month.

If anyone knows of a different location for it could you let me know? I honestly don't think there is one out there.

Anonymous said...

For those who are worried about using the 10 $1 off coupons for the smart one....

I have done this deal 3 times. And I have one more $4 off 10 coupon left. =D
Each time, the coupons went through just fine and the cashiers gave me no trouble. But always be ready to be turned down...

Andrea Hamilton said...

A note regarding Target coupons...I have had many issues using my coupons - almost every one of them beeps. My Target coupons don't like to scan, even though I print them the same way as my manufacturer coupons that scan fine. I have learned to leave my Target coupons all on the same sheet when I print them - I don't cut them out. I have been accused of copying coupons so many times, but if they are all on one sheet they can see that my coupons are not copied. I have had cashiers enforce the "one item per transaction" which is fine with me. I just stand there and wait for them to process each item in a separate transaction. It's their line and their customers behind that get upset. It does seem as if I know more than every Target cashier regarding coupons!

Thanks for the link to the coupon policy and corporate number. I will keep those handy.

Anonymous said...

I have already done the Samrt One's deal two times this past week. I spent $8 and have lunches for the next whole month. $8 for 20 lunches, doesn't sound bad to me at all!! I am going back this week because I did see the Softsoap on the end caps along with the Shower Gel on clearance. Wahoo!! I love bargains!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Target Employee: Boy do I wish your manager was the manager by me. Our manager is TERRIBLE! He acts like the $ amount on the coupons are coming out of his paycheck!

Emilie: EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to use more than one Target Q in a transaction, they deny me. They've even gone so far as to REFUSE me to split my purchase into separate transactions (of course this one you couldn't anyway to make it work). Then, I made one purchase/transaction; took it out to the car; came back in the store to make my second transaction/purchase; and they refused to allow me to make a purchase. They've even refused me to use ANY Q's whatsoever to make a purchase. I think they have my picture hanging in the employee office "BEWARE SUPER COUPONER! REMOVE FROM STORE IMMEDIATELY! GETTING TO ANY GREAT DEALS!"

Final note: Target is CRAZY! PSYCHO! Nothing they have or sell is worth my time. Most sales are on a 12 week rotation. These deals will come back around SOMEWHERE else.

Emilie said...

It's too bad that they aren't consistent with their policies. That's why I've been afraid to try. For all I know, the Target near me will give me no trouble at all. I just hate the thought of going all the way there (with a preschooler and a baby!) only to not be allowed to use my coupons.

I'm just going to cross my fingers and try!

Jami STL said...

Just back from target. no problems with my coupons and the cashier even had to enter them all by hand b/c her scanner wasn't working. Lots of Bic products at .99-1.24 making them free or almost free with the coupons. great deal! Also there was a 4.99 fit and fresh container with the back to school stuff (lunch box size) I used the dollar off coupon on, it's the cheapest I've seen that brand and the container will be great for toddler snacks. Wish I could find a bargain using the hasbro Q. Also know the energizer advanced batteries are a little pricy, but if they really do last longer in my camera they may be worth it. Anyone tried these?

Anonymous said...

As much as I love to coupon and save money, this is the problem I have with these Target deals. The store coupons, as everyone has noted, only say "limit one offer per transaction" and people will still try to push their luck to see how many they can get away with. I called my Target store about it and they told me, "If that's what the coupon says, then that's the way it is." I don't have a problem with this because: it states it clearly on the coupon. Even if we can sneak them through because they don't beep or the cashier doesn't notice...what are you teaching your kids by this - that it's ok to cheat the system if the system doesn't notice?
Sorry to sound like a prude here, but again I point out - for those of you who want to carry the coupon policies with you and be quick to put a cashier in her place, take a look at yourselves first. I would rather teach my kids the lesson of honesty.
~Andrea

Sarah&Dave said...

Question! I printed the target coupon for Axe hair product that expires 8/29/09. It says $1 axe hair product... not $1 off. so does that mean the product would be $1? If so are there any other coupons out there to make it a sweeter deal?

Sarah&Dave said...

Andrea,
I carry the policy with not because I want to use 10 coupons in a transaction cause it states that clearly on the coupon 1 per. But you can use 1 manufacture's coupon and one target coupon for one single item.. and some Target's aren't honoring that when their policy clearly states that is legal. So for me it isn't about being honest, it's about them following their own policies. :)
sarh

Unknown said...

Problems with the Smart Ones coupons at Target!!!
My cashier read the Target Web Coupon- says one per transaction!!
Stinky!
Because she had to ring them through as all seperate orders, I couldn't use the $4 off from the website!! :(

Unknown said...

I've have nothing but problems from Target as well. My cashier and the LOD wouldn't let me use more than 1 target coupon in a transaction.

It really depends who the Leader on Duty is for the day, bc their coupon policy changes every day. 1 day I can use more than 1 target coupon in 1 transaction, 1 day I can't. I'm done shopping at Target.

Mom C said...

I called Target Corporate today about my experience. I had $75 worth of food and 49 coupons, many of them stacked and they questioned almost every one one of them. I spoke with the cashier, LOD, store manager, it was the pits. I walked out and refused to buy anything because they hassled me so much (even security came over) that, even when they finally said, "we'll let you use all your coupons" I was so fed up I left. Customer service told me that one per transaction did not mean each item had to be rung up individually. Customer service was sympathetic but I have to say, I'm a little gun shy now!

Unknown said...

Got some great deals today! The Cinnabon was not on sale though :(