Sunday, July 26, 2009

Walgreens: FREE Scotch Bubble Mailers!

Cindy emailed to alert me about a Walgreens deal I must have overlooked! Walgreens has the Scotch Bubble Mailers on sale for just .39 each! Use the .50 coupon from the 7/26 Red Plum insert to snag these for FREE! Please note that the coupon will most likely beep because it's more then the value of the item. Use this deal scenario below to avoid beeping:

Buy 4 Scotch Bubble Mailers .39 each
Total=$1.56
Use 3 .50 coupons from the 7/26RP
Final cost .06 total for all 4 mailers!

(Thanks, Cindy!)

**Keep in mind that there is also a $1/2 Scotch Packaging Supply products coupon available in the 5/31RP, so you could use this coupon too!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will the computer beep if you have other shopping to do?

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Where can I find the coupon? I look over my 07/26 SS and RP can not find this coupon..

Diana said...

The $0.50 scotch packaging supply coupon, it's on the FRONT PAGE of RP in the 7/26 insert.HTH :)

Brittany said...

oo, thanks! I wasn't thinking WAGS would be good this week...but with the Starbucks frappacino I might have to change my mind!

Marti said...

Anyone notice that there seems to be no Sunday ad anymore for Walgreen's..or is it just my area(Philadelphia)?

Anonymous said...

indianapolis had an ad for walgreens this week - check your local store.

Anonymous said...

Marti - I get the Wags ad in Thursday's newspaper along with other grocery store ads. CVS is still in Sunday's paper though.

Anonymous said...

Darn... no coupon in the DC area. Our front page is for Ball Park Franks.

Anonymous said...

Don't just look on the front page dingaling. Mine was a few pages in.

angie said...

I got 5 mailers and got .55 overage (using 2- $1.00/2 and 1- .50.)
I don't think it beeped for me:)

Anonymous said...

did it end today, or is it still good through this week?

Gina S. said...

I am going to buy 13 for $5.07 and use 10 coupons to get 13 for .07 plus .44 tax (here so cal). woo! I use these like crazy. So excited. Thanks for the tips!!

Chrissy said...

I didn't get this coupon either (STL area)... bummer. Oh, well - I'm still going to hit Walgreens for the frappuccinos! ;)

Jackie said...

Collin:
You are a doll!!!! I went to a different Wags and she had $1 on the carrot product so I got it and I got the mailers. Your scenario worked perfect and I got the Frapps. Then I went to Staples and I was able to use the Bic $1/2 by buying sharpeners and pencil holders and we took advantage of the shredder one of you recommended with the $5q and easy rebate. You are all so wonderful.