Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rite Aid Deals 8/9-8/15

**Don't forget to bring along this $5 off $25 coupon to make all the below deals that much sweeter!

Single Check Rebates
(Rebates below are a limit of one unless otherwise noted)

Bic Soleil Razor $5.99
Get a $2 Single Check Rebate #129
Use the $3 coupon from the 8/9SS
Final cost .99!

Durex Condoms or Massage Gel $6.99
Get a $3 Single Check Rebate #22 (limit 3)
Use the $2 coupon from the 6/28SS (exp. 8/15)
Final cost $1.99!

ACE Compress, Brace Wrap or Support
Prices starting at $9.99
Get a $5 Single Check Rebate #16 (limit 2)
Plus, use the $2 Ace product in ad coupon
Final cost as low as $2.99!

ProFoot Miracle, Triad or Aero3 Insoles or Flex-Tastic 3/$15
Get a $10 Single Check Rebate #10 (on 3)
Use 3 $2 Aero3 coupons from here
Final cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker!

Sharpie Markers buy one get one free
Get a $2 Single Check Rebate (on 2) #73 on Sharpie Markers 3 ct
Final cost most likely 2 for FREE!

Scotch Pop Up Handband Tape Dispenser Desk Grip Tape Dispenser $2.49
Get a $2.49 Single Check Rebate #76
Use the $2 coupon from here
Final cost FREE + a $2 profit!

GE Energy Smart Bulbs $2.50
Get a $2 Single Check Rebate #150 (on 2)
Final cost $1.50 each!

Rite Aid Invisible Tape, 3-Pack-buy one at $3.49, get one FREE
Get a $3 Single Check Rebate #78 (on 2)
Final cost .25 per pack!

Other Great Deals

Mentos Gum .50
Use the $1 or .55 coupon from the 6/21SS (depends on your region)
Final cost as low as FREE + overage!

Snickers .50
Use the $1/2 coupon from the 7/26RP
Final cost 2 Snickers for FREE!

Colgate Total Toothpaste 6 oz and Max White Toothbrush $3 each
Use the $3/2 in ad coupon
Plus, use the $3/2 coupon from Coupons.com
(Use Zip 85301)
Final cost FREE!

NYC cosmetics prices starting at $1.99
Use the $1 in ad coupon
Plus, use the $1 coupon from the August issue of All You mag.
Final cost as low as FREE!

Carefree Liners .99
Use the $1 coupon found in various magazines
(Woman's day, Good housekeeping and more!)
Or use the $1 coupon from here
Final cost FREE!

Kotex Liners .99
Use the $1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Final cost FREE!

Niagara Spray Starch .99
Use the .25 coupon from the 2/22SS or 5/31SS
Final cost .74!

Shout Stain Remover Spray $2
Use the $1 coupon from the 8/2SS
Final cost $1!

Scrubbing Bubbles Aerosol Cleaner $1.99
Use the $1 coupon from the 8/2SS
Final cost .99!

Ecotrin Aspirin
prices staring at $5.49
Use the $3 in ad coupon
Plus, use the $2.25 coupon from here
Or the $2 coupon from the 5/17SS
Final cost as low as .24!

Clear Eyes (0.5 oz.) .99
Use the $1 coupon from the 8/9SS
Final cost FREE!

Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Aero3 Insoles $15 total
Buy 1 Scotch Pop Up Handband Tape Dispenser Desk Grip Tape Dispenser $2.49
Buy 2 3 packs of Rite Aid Invisible Tape $3.49 total
Buy 2 Kotex Liners $1.98 total
Buy 2 Snickers bars $2 total
Buy 1 pack of Mentos Gum .50
Total=$25.46
Use the $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon
Use 3 $2 Aero3 Insoles coupons from here
Use the $2 Scotch coupon from here
Use 2 $1 Kotex coupons:IE or Firefox
Use 2 $1/2 Snickers coupons from the 7/26RP
Use 1 .55 Mentos coupons from the 6/21SS
Pay $7.91

BUT then get back $10 for the Aero3 Insoles, $2.49 for the Scotch and $3 for the Rite Aid Invisible Tape. Final cost all the above FREE + a $7.58 profit!

**New to Rite Aid shopping?!? Check out this post!


For more Rite Aid Deals and Rite Aid Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad.. I actually have all of the coupons in that senario, but no rite aid within 250 miles.

Anonymous said...

There is a $1 off coupon for the light bulbs on sale at Rite aid this week at http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?fuseaction=cal.showSpecialOffers

Anonymous said...

Dissapointed! I just got back from Rite Aid and they would not let me use the $5 off $25 purchase until AFTER all other coupons. So you have to buy a lot more to get to the $25 mark. I don't think this is fair, how can they say in what order to use coupons? Has anyone else had this problem? :(

Tina said...

Anon#3,
I was never allowed to use 5 off 25 coupon before the others. I was very fruastrated reading that some RA allow that but not my 2 local RA. I emailed RA and never get response back but the next day at the store I was told by a staff that they just received e-mail from Corporate that customers need to have $25 AFTER all other coupons to use 5 off 25.
Tina

Lolo said...

anon yes I often run into this and I simply tell them that it requires a $25 purchase and since they are being reimbursed for the coupons it is a $25 purchase and they have always given in when I phrase it like that. I mean what else can they say to that? Also the coupon will scan even if your total dips below $25 because they have deducted MQ's first so just be firm. Also helps if you are willing to walk away and leave the sale in case they want to play hardball, but I generally do not see that when you explain it like I said.

Lolo said...

anon yes I often run into this and I simply tell them that it requires a $25 purchase and since they are being reimbursed for the coupons it is a $25 purchase and they have always given in when I phrase it like that. I mean what else can they say to that? Also the coupon will scan even if your total dips below $25 because they have deducted MQ's first so just be firm. Also helps if you are willing to walk away and leave the sale in case they want to play hardball, but I generally do not see that when you explain it like I said.

Heather said...

I could not print the Aero 3 coupons, but found 2 packages with $2 peelies, I bought 3 Aero 3, 2 GE Smart Bulbs, Durex Massage Gel, and the Scotch Pop Up Desk Grip Dispenser, It was $30.29 after tax, I used $5/$25, 2 $2 Aero qs, 2 $1/1 GE q, 1 $2/1 Durex item, and the $2/1 Scotch Pop Up Desk Grip q, Paid $14.48 oop and will get back $17.49.

Anonymous said...

Anon- I had the same problem at my Rite Aid with using the $5 off $25. They wanted to see all my coupons first and told me that they had to scan them before they scanned the $5off coupon. I am actually planning on call Rite Aid to check the policy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for your responses regarding the $5 Off $25....I will be interested to see if you hear back from RA corp. You guys are the best and I really enjoy having other people to chat with that get my coupon passion! :) Such a fun Hobbie and it saves us money! :)

trash2cash4u said...

The Durex and the Aero products are not on sale in North MS. I always get so frustrated when I plan to take advantage of a deal and the items are not on sale locally! Is there a way to tell in advance what items will be included in my region's sales other than looking at the ad scans? I know some things are not advertised, so I hate to go on the ads alone. The Air Wick I Motion starter kits are on sale for 4.99 and there are $4 coupons available. Not sure which insert.The Energy Star coupons worked for me, but the peelies on the Aero products at my store expired 6/30.

Sclark55 said...

I wanted to tell you about my trip yesterday to Rite-Aid. WOW lots of great items for FREE!!! I was able to get a few more coupons from your blog which made it even sweeter.
Purchased:
1 Mount. Dew $.79 (daughter was thristy with all the running around)
2 Eclipse Gum $1.29 each
1 Colgate Paste and Tooth Brush 2/$6.00
1 Desk Grip Tape Disp. $2.49
2 Dawn's $.99 each
1 Bic Shaver $5.99
1 NYC Lip Gloss $1.99
8 Kotex Light Days $.99 each
1 Carefree Liners $.99 each
2 Sharpie Black Markers $2.49 (BOGO Sale this Week)

Used Coupons
-$5 Off of $25 (first coupon given to casher)
BOGO Coupon for Eclipse Gum -$1.29 (found in All You Mag)
In store Coupon for Colgate/Paste --$3.00
Manf. Coupons Colgate/Paste $-3.00 (link found on this site)
Desk Grip Disp. -$2.00 (in Sunday Paper)
2x Dawn -$.50 (Making it $1.00 off found in Sunday paper)
Bic Shaver -$3.00 (in Sunday Paper)
1 NYC -$1.00 in store coupon
1 NYC -$1.00 (manuf. coupon in All You Mag)
Kotex -$8.00 each (Manuf. Coupon Used 8 some found on Coupons.com and some where mailed to me with Samples I received)
1 Carefree -$1.00 (Manf. Coupon Mailed to me with Samples)
Sharpie Markers -$2.00 (found on blog site)

Out Of Pocket (before taxes) $1.43
and will Get Rebates for Bic Shaver $2.00 and Desk Grip $2.49. Money Maker $3.06 and not to say all the free items because of all the coupons.

Thanks for such a great resource!!!

SavinginPA said...

Look for peelie coupons on the Aero3. I found $2off and snagged them. Also the ClearEyes for 99c had a few with Save $1 NOW coupons on them. I was able to score a half dozen of the umbrella coupons if anyone cant find them, not planning to use them since ours are only marked down to $30 at this point, I'd be happy to mail them.