Friday, September 25, 2009

9/27 Newspaper Coupon Insert Preview!

There will be 3 coupon inserts available in the upcoming 9/27 newspaper! You'll receive 1 SmartSource, 1 Red Plum and 1 Proctor & Gamble. Keep in mind that NOT all areas will get the same coupons or coupon values.

Coupon Highlights

SmartSource:
Save $2/1 Act mouthwash, 33oz
Save $0.50/2 Carnation Evaporated Milk cans
Save $0.75/1 Halls Refresh Hard Candy bag
Save $0.75/1 Little Debbie Chocolate Cupcakes
Save $1.50/2 Ore-Ida French Fries or Tater Tots Frozen Potatoes
Save $0.75/1 Palmolive Pure+Caring or Pure+Clear Dish Liquid
Save $0.75/1 Pepperidge Farm Cookies, 3oz+
Save $1/1 White Cloud Bathroom Tissue or Paper Towel product
Purina Friskies Natural Sensations brand Cat Treats, any variety FREE up to $2.25 value

Red Plum:
Save $2/1 Lea & Perrins Thick Classic Worcestershire Sauce
Save $1/2 Deer Park brand Natural Spring Water 700mL 6 packs
Save $1/2 DeLallo Pasta Packages, Semolina, Organic Semolina, or Organic Whole Wheat
Save $1/1 Hefty OneZip Fresh Extend Bags
Save $0.75/1 Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets brand Breakfast Sandwiches 9-20oz
Save $1/2 Mars Candy (huge list including M&Ms, Snickers, Skittles, Startburst, 3Musketeers, Milky Way, etc) Fun Size Bags

Proctor & Gamble:
Save $1/1 Crest Kids Toothpaste
Get a FREE Febreze Air Effects with ANY Febreze Candle purchase
Save $4/1 Febreze Noticeables Starter Kit
Save $4/1 Gillette Fusion Razor
Buy one Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, get one FREE
Buy Mr. Clean Liquid, get Mr. Clean Spray FREE
Buy one Swiffer Dust & Shine, get one FREE
Buy one Tag product, get one FREE
Save $1 on ANY size Tide

And LOTS MORE!

**Check out the full list of coupons here.

13 comments:

Andrea said...

Can I get some thoughts on buying the biggest paper. My biggest paper would cost me $2. My regular paper only costs me $.75 so I am trying to decide if the $2 paper would be worth the extra money.

Kelley said...

Andrea,
For papers with certain coupons I buy 5 of the big ones. I double a lot of my coupons, or stack them with store coupons, and I always am able to save well over the cost of each paper. I wish I knew someone in the paper business so I could get my hands on some of the Sun. papers before they get recycled. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Andrea: In my area they have a deal called the couponers special - where if you sign up for the weekly paper - you can get 5 more sunday papers delivered at a special discount =6 total sundays. It is about half the cost of buying those papers off the racks.

Here is a tip - buy your sunday papaers from walmart - they sell them for less then the reg selling cost. FOr example: if your sunday paper is $2.00 each, walmart will sell them for about $1.80 each - plus they keep sunday papers all week long. So, if you miss out buying them on sunday, you can pick them up on monday!

Good luck

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if I could pair the "Get a FREE Febreze Air Effects with ANY Febreze Candle purchase" coupon with another coupon from for either the candle or the Air Effects. I get kind of confused as to when I can use other coupons with a buy something get something else free coupon. Can anyone help me understand this better please.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, also some of the grocery stores will sell 2 in one bag at a lower price. For example, the Washington Post sells for $1.50, but if I go to Giant or Shoppers, I can sometimes get 2 for $2.

Kelley, I recently left a note for my paper carrier asking for his extras, letting him know I'd of course tip him. The first week I got 7, the 2nd week I got 8. The next day I tip him $.75 for each.

Unknown said...

What's the Tag product?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelley said...

Thanks, Anonymous. I never thought to check w/ my carrier.

Shelley Beaches said...

Anon about the Febreeze - it depends upon the store & clerk.

Many stores consider that you can use 1 coupon per item - so if you're buying 2 items, you can use 2 coupons. (The first purchase + coupon, allows you to use a second coupon for the second item.) On the other hand, some stores will say since the coupon mentions you must buy 1 item, it's "included" in the coupon. Those stores say you cannot use another coupon because it would be 2 coupons for 1 item.

I usually check first to see how they interpret things. If I don't like what I hear, I go somewhere else, or I ask again at another time.

Anonymous said...

There is a Dollar Tree here that has our $1.75 sunday papers for $1. I didn't realize this until recently, but it has saved me quite a bit since then...Don't know how far this store spans...

Kim said...

I live in Las Vegas, and our papers only include the Smart Source insert. All other inserts come in the mail. Does anyone know of any ways to get more of the RP or PG inserts? Is there a way to request the coupons be included in the Sunday paper? I heard that they are talking about taking them out of the Sunday papers in Utah as well. Any tips would be appreciated.

Lynne said...

Kim:
I get a lot of coupons from being signed up on manufacturer websites. You could also have another town's newspaper mailed to you, but that could be costly. I get one from the city next to me and many of the coupons are different! P&G has a nice booklet that still may be available by request online - the one Collin shows in her Walmart Utube movie, I just got one in the mail today 0 lots of high value coupons and it was free for the asking.

Anonymous said...

where i live a town near me just has the sat. paper, and it is 50 cent so i go and get all my papers on sat, and if i don't get enough then i wait till Sunday and pay 1.50 each. you may want to check surrounding towns. you may luck up like me and are able to get them on sat. and use them for the sales that day!!! and it is 1.00 cheaper for me a day in advance.... yayyyy