Friday, September 25, 2009

Disney Movie Rewards: FREE Blu-ray Movie on Your Birthday-- Just Pay $2.95 Shipping!


If you haven't joined Disney Movie Rewards yet, then I would highly suggest doing so now! This is a great rewards program... especially if you have kiddos that love Disney movies. Basically every time you purchase a Disney DVD or go see a Disney movie at the movie theatre you earn points. Once you've earned enough points, you can then redeem them for a reward! They have lots of different rewards available from electronics to toys, DVDs and more!

The best part is that they have started a new Birthday promotion! They will email you on your Birthday to wish you a happy birthday and give you a code to enter for 25 Disney Movie Rewards points! Plus, after entering the code, you will see a message stating that you can select a FREE Disney Blu-ray disc! All you have to pay is $2.95 for shipping! Pretty sweet deal, huh?

(Thanks, Tia!)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i only saw hannah montana, snow white and tinkerbell on bluray, did you see any others?

SuzyQpon said...

Once you sign up, they offer you ways to earn points right away. There is a survey worth 100 points. It's short and easy and has no further obligation. I got 100 points right off the bat!

Anonymous said...

I'm already a member, but I can't figure out where to fill in my birthday? Can anyone help?

Unknown said...

They only have select Blu-Ray DVD's each month. July was my birthday and I got Meet the Robinson's. It arrived within a week. I do not own a Blu-Ray DVD player so I promptly sold it on ebay for $15.50+ shipping for a nice profit.

Unknown said...

They only have select Blu-Ray DVD's each month. July was my birthday and I got Meet the Robinson's. It arrived within a week. I do not own a Blu-Ray DVD player so I promptly sold it on ebay for $15.50+ shipping for a nice profit.

Anonymous said...

I just signed up yesterday you enter a B'day then to verify age hth

MamaMataUSMC said...

I have a bunch of blu rays but I can't find the Magic code. Does anyone know where to find it?

Anonymous said...

My Birthday was this month and I got the Game Plan for my son for Chirstmas.

Lecia said...

Mama-

There should be a small insert in every Disney movie, telling you about Disney Movie Rewards that has the code on it. I don't have any Blu-ray ones, but it a regular DVD, it's on the left side with all the rebates and other inserts.

Chrissy said...

Huh. I have been a Disney Movie Rewards member for a long time (with three littles, we end up buying alot of movies!), but I have never gotten that birthday offer! I just had a birthday about a two weeks ago - no free movie for me!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it works. I just ordered mine. Meet the Robinsons.