Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Five Coupon Inserts in the 9/13 Newspaper!!!


Wow! Sunday, 9/13, will be one of the best coupon insert weeks of the year! There will be 5 coupon inserts available! You'll receive 2 SmartSource, 2 Red Plum and 1 General Mills insert. Keep in mind that NOT all areas will get the same coupons or coupon values.

Coupon Highlights

SmartSource #1:
Save $6 on Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra i-Motion Starter Kit
Save $1/1 Bumble Bee 4 oz Prime Fillet Pouch
Save $1 on Colgate Total 4 oz+
Save $2/2 Crystal Light
Save $2.50/2 Glucerna products
Save $1 on Hershey’s Kisses 10 oz+
Save $1 on Nature's Source Natural Cleaner
Save $0.75/2 Ortega products
Save $1/1 Pillsbury Simply Refrigerated Cookie Dough
Save $0.75/1 Sweet Sue Poultry
Save $1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetic Product

SmartSource #2
Save $1.50/1 Birds Eye Steamfresh Meal
Save $0.75/1 Breyers Swirled Lowfat Yogurt Disney Multipack
Save $1/1 Dole Fruit Bowls in Sugar Free Gel
Buy one Glade Plugins Scented Gel Warmer , get one FREE
Save $5/1 Nature’s Best Dry Dog or Cat Food, any size bag
Save $2 on Pert Plus 25.4oz Family Size+
Save $1.50/1 Wholly Guacamole Product

Red Plum #1:
Save $0.50/1 Angel Soft (4-double roll or larger)
Save $2/1 Caribou Coffee
Save $0.55/1 Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts
Buy one Oral-B Pulsar Manual Toothbrush single pack, get one FREE
Save $4/1 Scotch Fur Fighter
Save $1/1 Sparkle Paper Towels (2-giant roll or larger)
Save $/1 Tropicana Trop50

Red Plum #2:
Save $1/1 Country Crock Side Dishes
Buy one Fancy Feast Appetizers, get one FREE
Save $1/1 Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough
Save $0.75/1 Suave Body Lotion 18 oz or larger
Buy two Suave Body Washes, get one FREE

General Mills:
Save $1/1 Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters
Save $0.55/1 Pillsbury Savorings Bread Bowl Bites
Save $1/1 Romano’s Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites Dinner Kit
Save $2/1 Wanchai Ferry Frozen Entrée
Save $1/1 Yoplait Delights Yogurt Multipack

And LOTS MORE!

**Check out the full list of coupons here.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait to see what items I can save on and maybe even get for FREE!

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Is there any way to know what areas get what inserts? I've seen another preview posting for 3 inserts. I'm from Michigan and it seems like in the East we get forgotten sometimes? Thanks :-)

Anonymous said...

should I buy extras this week?

Anonymous said...

I get our local big paper at the dollar store on Saturdays. And yes, I will be buying 5 papers in addition to the one i will get on my doorstep.

Anonymous said...

I love that my husband works for the local paper and I get unlimited Sunday papers for free!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad! Maybe it will make up for NO inserts in this last weeks paper when I was expecting a P&G!

Anonymous said...

I wish I will be the lover of anon#6 so when her husbands deliver the milk can drop some newspapers too

Amy said...

How many Sunday papers do you all usually buy?

Anonymous said...

I normally purchase 2 extra papers besides the one I subscribe to and my mother and aunt give me their coupons. If I know there are going to be a several inserts I might purchase 3 papers giving me a total of 6 sets of coupon inserts.

Anonymous said...

I love my local cashier at my tiny towns tiny store. She saves me all the inserts from the left over papers!

k said...

I have often wondered what happens to the extra Sunday papers when Sunday is over and how to get those inserts somehow? Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

That's so neat that there is extras to make up for last weeks lack of.
Unfortunatly, I looked over the coupons and considering my area only doubles coups up to $0.50 and Kmart isn't going to be doubling until after these coups are expired, there's not a lot in this paper worth investing in.
Usually, I buy like 3-4 when there is like 4-5 inserts. Usually, it pays off. But this time not so much. There's a few okay ones. But most of the okay ones are offered in printable version(often in a better amount). I will still buy one; maybe two papers! Overall, it's still exciting to have this weeks and last weeks coups all at once!!! It gave us a nice rest! YAY!!!
ABW
INDYMOM

Anonymous said...

omg *drool*.
i am in love with these types of coupon sundays!

Sarah said...

i only got 1 smartsource insert in both of the papers i bought. Could that be a mistake or do all areas not get the same amount of inserts? (I'm in Boone NC)