Monday, September 7, 2009

Reminder: FREE Blue Bunny Treats After Rebate + $2/1 Coupons available on eBay!

I have one more Labor Day freebie reminder:

Don't forget to snag your FREE Blue Bunny Ice Cream treat! Purchase any variety of Aspen or Sedona Blue Bunny frozen yogurt granola novelties between September 5th-7th, 2009 and they'll refund your full purchase price! Yay! Just make sure to mail in your original receipt and the original UPC bar code from the package, along with this rebate form. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your rebate check.

**Remember to use the $2 coupon available in the 8/2 SmartSource insert to turn this into a $2 moneymaker! Please note that this was a regional coupon and not available in all areas.

Also, I wanted to make you aware that you can purchase 20 $2/1 coupons on eBay for around $1.75 shipped! You won't get these in time for the rebate. However, these $2/1 high value coupons are great to have, especially if you like these products. They run in price from $3-$4 at Walmart, so as low as $1 per package (possibly less) after the $2 coupon!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

They were $3.50 at my Walmart on Sat.

Anonymous said...

A $2 coupon printed at a Yokes I went to north of Spokane. FYI the price was $5.29.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get the coupon in my insert :(

Anonymous said...

I bought these at my Hyvee this weekend and 2 catalina coupons printed. One for $2.00 off and another for $1.00 off!!!

Anonymous said...

These are very hard to find. Not many stores here in Hillsboro, Or carry them. I was unable to score after trying about 5 local grocery stores.

Yorkiemom said...

I couldn't find them in my area, either. : ( I checked four locations and they carried BB products just not these. bummer - oh, well...better luck next time.

MomDG said...

I got these at Wal-Mart in Wichita for $3.50. Those of you that could not find them do not be too dissapointed. The frozen part is pretty good but the cookie part is a little odd with a strange texture. Great way to try a new item though as I get the rebate. :)

Anonymous said...

I looked for them at several stores today and found some at the WalMart in Las Vegas, but they were not single size. Is the rebate offer for ONE ice cream novelty, or a package of the ice cream treats? It doesn't specify in the rebate offer. Thanks for your help!