Friday, October 2, 2009

$1/1 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Coupon-NEW LINK + More Coupons!

And the High Value Pillsbury coupons keep comin':

Print another coupons to save $1 on ANY Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls! You can print this in IE or Firefox. Make sure to press your browser back button to print 2 coupons per computer.

As I've said before, the small packages of Pillsbury Crescent rolls are usually priced around $1, so possibly FREE after the coupon! I've also heard that Walmart sells the 4 ct for $1.29, so just $0.29 after the coupon. Let us know what deals you're able to score!

Other New Coupons:

Three Malt-O-Meal Coupons
Save $0.75 on Malt-O-Meal Honey Graham Squares (15oz or larger)
Save $0.75 on Malt-O-Meal Honey and Oat Blenders or Honey and Oat Blenders with Almonds(15oz or larger)
Save $0.75 off any Malt-O-Meal Hot Wheat Cereal

Save $1 on YoPlus Light Yogurt: IE or Firefox
These often go on sale for $1.99, so just $0.99 after the coupon!

(Thanks, PrintableCouponsAndDeals!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The crescent rolls (small 4oz) are FREE at Publix with this coupon. Publix has them on sale for $1.00 right now :) I bought 12 free already, lol

Unknown said...

Good to know! I got TONS of yogurt at Publix last week because the YoPlus was BOGO, making them 25 cents each after the coupon. Print as many of those as you can and wait for your grocery store to do BOGO. They taste just like the regular Yoplait to my husband and me.

Charlene said...

At my Walmart in Oregon, the crescent rolls were $1.08 so only .08 cents after coupon.

Lynne said...

Lucky in CA had the small 5pk Grands for $1.19 on sale last Wed. I was able to get 5!

Anonymous said...

My Walmart 15 minutes away had HIGHLY RISEN the prices of stuff! I was shocked at some today and choose to wait till tomorrow to go to the bigger Walmart in a bigger town to get my loot.

The long skinny can of Crescent Rolls at my Walmart were $1.98 so
.98 after Q but I'm going to see what they want at the other store.