Thursday, October 1, 2009

Coupons.com: Lots of *Hot* New Coupons!


Coupons.com just released lots of new coupons! Print what you want now because as you know, they could be gone tomorrow!

Coupon Highlights:

Save $0.50 when you buy any flavor 4.5 OZ. OR LARGER Chex Mix OR Chex 100 Calorie Snack This coupon will make for very inexpensive Chex Mix at Target-- ONLY $0.25 per bag! I highly recommend stocking up on this and printing as many coupons as you can! I noticed there are 3 different links on Coupons.com to print this coupon, so that means a total of 6 prints per computer!

Save $1 on any Jergens Naturals Daily Moisturizer 16.8oz or larger Hopefully there will be an Extra Care Buck or Register Reward deal on this product soon!

Save $1.50 on any ONE bag of Steamfresh Meals
Great value!

Save $0.75 when you buy any variety Fiber One Frozen Muffins
This must be a new product because I have yet to see the frozen muffins. Does anyone know the price of these?

Save $1 when you buy FOUR any flavor/variety Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza Products I've seen these go on sale for $0.99 per pizza, so just $0.74 each after the coupon.

Save $0.50 when you buy any variety 19 OZ. - 24 OZ. ONLY Green Giant Frozen Bagged Vegetables This is another great coupon that when paired with a sale should make for a sweet deal on veggies!

Save $0.40 when you buy any flavor/variety LĂ„RABAR, JOCALAT or JamFrakas bars I've not heard of these bars before. Has anyone tried them?

Save $0.50 when you buy TWO packages of Pillsbury Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts This is a great item to stock up on for the Holidays!

Plus, lots MORE!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI...Target has a printable coupon right now for $1 off Chex mix (3.75oz or larger). These small bags are usually in the check out lanes and are on 99 cents! Free Chex mix! I bought 7 yesterday. One of the stores I went to didn't have any of the small bags by the registers, so you may have to check multiple stores.

Ashley B. said...

This wk. at CVS if you buy 2 Jergens you get $5 ECB!

Anonymous said...

I have tried the Larabars and Jamfrakas. They are good--pretty much just fruit and nuts. I have found the Larabars at Dillons (Kroger) and health food stores. Not sure about Target, etc. Larabars are usually around $1.50 I think? I have seen them on sale for closer to $1 before.

Ellen said...

There's also a $1.00 off McCann's Irish Oatmeal products if you type in zip 10901.

N. VanDervort said...

you can get the bags of Chex Mix for free at Meijer this week. Meijer mealbox has a coupon for $1/4 and they will double your
.50/1 coupons. All chex mix (including selects) are on sale for $1.19 this week.

Ellen said...

Just found another $1.00 coupon for McCormick spice at zip 30121

Amber said...

Some of the coupons did NOT reset for me?! Does that usually happen - I don't remember? They were ones that I printed off in the last few days, maybe it was too close to the reset date, so they just left them?

K.O. said...

What zip code are you using to see 3 Chex Mix coupons? I am only seeing 2!

Anonymous said...

Try 90210, I was able to print 3 from that zip.

Unknown said...

I love Larabars. They have 5-6 simple ingredients like cashews, cherries (nothing complicated like poly hydrogenated blah blah blah) and are delicious. I usually buy them at Costco. However, there is a Whole Deal Coupon (Aug/ Sept issue I think) that you can stack with this manufacturer coupon.

Anonymous said...

There are 2 coupons for regular chex mix and then one for the flavored varities at 90210. That will give you 6 coupons.