Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Walmart Deals: Green Giant, Snuggle + More!


Heather over at NWA Deals has put together quite a few new Walmart deals! Here are a few of my favorites--make sure to check out her post for the full list.

Green Giant Steamers $1.25
Use the $0.50/1 coupon from here
Final cost $0.75!

Frosted Mini Wheats $1.88
Use the $1.50/2 Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats
Final cost $1.13 each!
**Don't forget to check for specially marked packages for the $10 Kellogg's Big Bucks promo!

Snuggle Fabric Softener Sheets $1.86
Use the $1/1 coupon from here
Final cost $0.86!

Tyson Cooked & Refrigerated Chicken Strips $2.50
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 9/13SS
Final cost $1.50!

Musselman’s Totally Fruit Apple Sauce $1.48
Use the $1.00/1 Musselman's Healthy Picks Coupon
Final cost $0.48!

Lea & Perrins Thick Classic Sauce $2.58
Use the $2/1 coupon from the 9/27RP
Final cost $0.58!

For more Walmart Deals and Walmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

9 comments:

Jessica said...

I had a problem using a B1G1 coupon and a $ off coupon at Walmart yesterday. The register wouldn't accept it. Anyone else had this problem? I thought it was fine to use 2 coupons to 2 items.

Anonymous said...

Hello,this is off topic,but I have a questin I have 3 walgreens rewards Q for 2 2 and 2.50 can I use them on just 1 item or do I need 3.?

Anonymous said...

just came from my walmart in n.c. and the cashier wouldnt take my printable coupons...she said they got some counterfit ones and now they wont take them anymore...booo whooo

Kelley said...

Anon,
You can use them in one transaction, but you'd have to buy two inexpensive filler items. Look for clearance stuff and candy. Yesterday at my store I got breathmints on clearance for just $.22 each which made my number of items / number of coupons acceptable. Hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

i had the same problem as jessica...i had a bogo free coupon and a $2.00 coupon and i tryed to use it on 2 items and it beeped and the cashier wouldnt take it

Anonymous said...

I have never had trouble before using printable coupons at Walmart but the last time I was there they really checked them over. One of the cashiers even said they had trouble with counterfits. Very frustrating for those of us being honest!

Anonymous said...

I haven't had any problems YET with Walmart. I was really bummed though that I didn't get the Lea & Perrins sauce in my Sunday insert
:( That would of been a sweet deal.

I really must get printer ink today, ran out yesterday and have been panicing ever since!

Anonymous said...

I purchased the Lea & Perrins on Monday from Walmart and it was on sale for $2.22 so I got it for $.22 awesome deal!

Melissa said...

Jessica- I had the same issue and got a CSM to come over and help They accepted both my coupons. I have an Aunt who is a Manager of a Walmart and she has always told me they can do it, just a CSM has to override it. Next time I'd get someone else over to help you.