Saturday, October 3, 2009

Toys R Us & Babies R Us: Spend $30 on P&G products and get Back $70 in Products & a FREE $10 Gift Card!


UPDATE: Go here to view all the details about this promotion! (Thanks, Cyndi!)

Wow! Toys R Us & Babies R Us have a sweet promotion they're offering up! I posted some details about this promotion previously. Here's a quick recap:

Purchase $30 in participating P&G products, Get a $10 Toys R’ Us/Babies R' Us Gift Card! Products included in this promotion: Tide, Dreft, Always, Bounty, Charmin and Duracell. Also, Toys R' Us & Babies R' Us DO accept manufacturer coupons, so you should be able to get a sweet deal on some of these P&G products! There are various coupons in the 9/27 Proctor & Gamble coupon insert. There is also a $3 off ANY Laundry Detergent coupon available here. This is a store coupon and you should be able to combine it with a manufacturer coupon for even more savings!

No ONLY can you can snag a FREE $10 gift card, but you can also snag a FREE pink kitchenware set from Good Cooks Hope Line ($40.00 retail value)! All you'll need to do is purchase $30 or more of participating Proctor & Gamble products--which you'll have to do anyway to get the $10 gift card above. Then fill out this rebate form and mail it in along with your original receipt.

After all is said and done, you'll basically be getting $70 worth of products and a $10 gift card for $30 total...SWEEEEET! I'm definitely going to get in on this deal!

Let us know if you cook up any great P&G deal scenarios!

(Thanks, ForTheMommas!)


Find More Babies R Us Deals and Babies R Us Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

For more Toys R Us Deals and Toys R Us Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

14 comments:

Maria M. said...

The rebate form for the cookware says that Pampers are included in this offer! Yeah! I'm not sure if they are included in the $10 gift card offer, but they are for the cookware.

Bethany said...

Do we have to spend $30 before or after coupons?

Bethany said...

Usually, it is before coupons.

Summer said...

I did this deal, but am concerned about my receipt for the rebate. I spent $24.99 on Tide, and $12.99 on batteries. But, the way they ring it up w/ the free gift card, they took a portion of the $10 off each item, so on the receipt it shows I paid $18.xx for detergent and $9.xx for batteries, then they rang up a $10 gift card. Does that make sense? So, I'm concerned that w/ the gift card promo taken off the value of each item, it looks like I didn't pay over $30 for the products. I wonder if that's going to affect my rebate??

Anonymous said...

what if my total is 30 and then i use coupons bringing my total under 30. will i still get the rebate? i ask because it sounds like a good deal and i was going to buy dreft detergent this weekend.

Mommycia said...

I didnt even know that they carried always, bounty and charmin at toys r us or babies r us...hmmm...

Anonymous said...

My ToysRus said the total had to be $30 after coupons and they didn't have Duracell listed as one of the products. When I questioned this, the manager said I had to bring in the ad to show it was included. Where can I find a copy of this? Not on the ToysRus website.

Anonymous said...

As I was looking for the ad to this promo I came across an ad for a P&G saver coupon book coming out on Oct.11 w/$29 in savings. If we can wait until the last few days of this first promo...

Also, if anyone finds the actual ad to this promo please post!

Anonymous said...

I went to babiesrus today and they said it didn't start unitl tomorrow. Just last week I got a babiesrus with $3 off any detergent.

Anonymous said...

I went today, October 3rd; spent around $39.00 and the cashier had no idea what I was talking about. Maybe I will take it all back tomorrow. Hee Hee

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem as comment #4. They reduced my $30 dollar purchase to less than $30 because of how the gift card is calculated in the whole purchase. To me the only way I can get the total purchase above $30 on the receipt is to buy $40 worth of products--$10 dollars more. Maybe it is a computer glitch. The rebate form seems pretty specific as to the $30 amount but I am not experienced with these kind of transactions and rebates.

Shannon said...

My store had no idea what I was talking about. The guy went up front and looked at their promotion sheet and he said there was nothing about this promotion on there.

Anonymous said...

I called the number listed on the rebate form. The lady said that the $30 was BEFORE the $10 gift card and coupons. She said to add a little note telling them the total before discounts and than what discounts you used. Example would look like this: Total: $32.13 Discounts Applied: $10 Toys R Us gift Card; $8.35 Manufacturers Coupons; $3.00 Toys R Us Coupon etc...

Anonymous said...

Maria M. Where does it say Pampers are included?