Saturday, October 3, 2009

Walgreens Deals 10/4-10/10


Weekly Register Reward Deals

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 4-4.5 oz 2/$3=$1RR
Use 2 $0.55/1 coupons from the 8/23SS
Final cost $0.45 each!

Purell Hand Sanitzer $2.99=$2RR
Use the $0.50/1 coupon from the 8/2SS
Final cost $0.49!

Schick Quattro razor or refills $8.99=$3RR
Use the $4/1 coupon from the 8/23SS (exp. 10/4)
Or use the $2/1 coupon from the 10/4SS
Final cost as low as $1.99!

Buy 2 Bengay 4-5 pack pouch or 4 oz. cream $5 each=$5RR
Use 2 $2/1 coupons from the 8/2SS or 10/4RP
Final cost $0.50 each!

Playtex Tampons Gentle Glide or Sport 2/$8=$3RR
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the September issue of All You mag.
Or use 2 $1/1 coupons from here
Final cost $1.50 per pack!

Other Great Deals

Campbell's Tomato soup 2/$1 with in ad coupon
Use the $1/2 coupon from here
Final cost 2 for FREE!

Swanson chicken broth $0.69 with in ad coupon
Use the $0.40/3 coupon from the 9/27SS
Final cost $0.56 per can!

Nabisco cookie and cracker 4-8 oz boxes $1
Use the $1/2 coupon from the Nabisco Savings booklet
Final cost $0.50 each!

Jell-O 2/$1 with in ad coupon
Use $0.50/2 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Final cost $0.25 per box!

Coffee-Mate liquid 16 oz. $1.50
Use the $1/1 coupon from here
Final cost $0.50!

King Size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups $1
Use the $0.55/1 coupon from the 8/23SS
Final cost $0.45!

ROC Multi-Correxion Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz $9.99 (online price)
Use the $3/1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
(UPDATE: If the link above doesn't work, then go here and register by clicking on the coupon link in the bottom right hand corner)
Plus, use the $5/1 Walgreens in ad coupon
Final cost $1.99!

Listerine Total Care 1 liter $5.99 (online price)
Use the $2/1 coupon from the 3/15SS or 4/26RP
Plus, use the Walgreens $2/1 in ad coupon
Final cost $1.99!

Playtex Handsaver Gloves $0.99 with in ad coupon
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 5/3, 6/28 or 10/4SS
Final cost FREE!

Visine Eye drops .5 oz $3.99 (online price)
Use the $2/1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Plus, use the $2/1 Walgreens in ad coupon
Final cost FREE!
**Make sure to hand the manufacturer coupon over first to avoid beepage!

Sudafed PE Children's Non-Drowsy Nasal Decongestant 4 oz $6.99 (online price)
Use the $2/1 coupon from the 8/2SS
Plus,use the $2/1 coupon from the Walgreens ABC coupon booklet
And use the $3/1 Walgreen in ad coupon
Final cost FREE!
**Hand over the manufacturer coupon first.

Rimmel cosmetics, buy one get one FREE
Use the buy one get one FREE coupon from the October issue of All You mag.
Final cost 2 cosmetics for FREE!

Or

Buy 2 Rimmel Mascara products-starting in price at $6.99
Minus bogo sale=$6.99
Use 2 $2/1 coupons from the 8/23RP
Final cost $1.50 per mascara!

Neutrogena Foundation
Prices starting at $10.99
Use the $3/1 from All You Mag.
Plus, use the $4/1 in ad coupon
Final cost $3.99!

Monthly Register Reward Deals

Hershey's Special Dark bars 4.5 oz. 2/$3=$1RR (on 2) NEW
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 9/27SS
Final cost 2 bars for FREE!

Buy 2 Trident Layers Gum 2/$2=$1RR
Use 2 $0.75/1 coupons from here
Final cost FREE + a $0.50 moneymaker!
(Thanks, PrintableCouponsAndDeals!)

Travel Size Johnson's baby powder $1.19=$1RR
Final cost $0.19!
(Thanks, Danielle!)

Chapstick Fresh Effects $2.99=$3RR
Final cost FREE!

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion 6.8oz $6.99=$7RR
Use the $1.50/1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Or the new $1.50/1 coupon here: IE or Firefox
Final cost FREE + a $1.50 moneymaker!

Gillette Fusion MVP Manual or Power Razor System $8.99=$6RR
Use the $4/1 coupon from the 9/27PG
Final cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker!

Emergen-C Booster $3.49=$3.50RR
Final cost FREE!

Robitussin DM To Go 2 pk $2.49=$2.50RR
Final cost FREE!

Halls Refresh Sugar Free 20 ct $1=$1RR
Use the $0.75/1 coupon from the 9/27SS
Or the $0.50/1 coupon from the October issue of All You mag.
Final cost as low as FREE + a $0.75 moneymaker!

**Check out a few more October monthly Register Reward deals here.

Have questions about Walgreens?
Check out this Walgreen's Q&A post!

For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

46 comments:

Rach said...

Hey Hi2- Thanks so mucf for these!

Don't forget there is a playtex coupon too on smartsource.com

And the Roc coupon says I already printed mine, so it must be out of prints :(

Thanks for all of the deals!

Rach said...

Apparently it is too early and I can't spell

*Hi Hip2save!

*Thanks so (much)

Teresa said...

Where do you get the All About You magazine?

Anonymous said...

Teresa - You can get All You mag @ Walmart.

Teresa said...

I just got back from Walgreens where I did the Trident deal for
.50 profit and the lotion for $1.50 profit and the baby powder rang up @ $1 so it was free, too!

Thanks Anon, for the info on the All You mag, but I don't have a Walmart near me :(

Kelley said...

Teresa, there was also a post on here yesterday for an All You subscription at Amazon.com if you're interested.
BTW - I went to Walgreen's this morning and tried the Hershey's Special Dark deal on the big bars. I know the post is for deals that start tomorrow, but I figured since it was under the monthly RR deals it might work today. The price was $1.99 per bar, and no RR printed. I don't know if things will be different tomorrow, or if this deal isn't working. Oh well, it's still yummy chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Been rolling all week, keep rolling this week!!

Anonymous said...

The Rimmel mascara that is priced at $3.49 online was not available at most Walgreen's stores the last time the BOGO sale was on. I don't know if more stores are carrying the item or not, but I tend to think it's probably the same situation now. Availability can be checked online for stores that do sell it.

Anna said...

There is a $1.00 off coupon for Rimmel Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt mascara in the October Marie Claire magazine :)
It says manufacturer coupon, and has "That's the Beauty of Walgreens" on it, so idk for sure if it is a Wags store coupon or a regular manu Q.
Bottom bar code is: 512874992768.
Top bar code is: 0012874-081004.
Maybe some of you more prestigious couponers will know!! :)

Anonymous said...

Has anyone noticed in the WAGS ad on iheartwags.com that on page 12 that the Aquafresh $.99 coupon says it Includes 1.8 oz FREE...does that mean you can get the larger sizes for $.99 or you can get the 1.8 oz size free??

Anonymous said...

I'm confused!? Question to anyone:

I went to Wags & the 16 oz Coffee Mate was not ringing up on sale for the $1.50, just the regular $2.49. They Playtex tampons were not on sale either. Am I missing something?

Also, I had a trans with 4 items: 2 Nabisco cookies & 2 other items. I had a Nabisco coupon for $.75 off 2 products & then tried to use 3 other coups= 4 products & 4 coups & it would NOT work. Do the register know that my coupon was for 2 items, only allowing me to use 3 not 4 coups? Anyone else have this happen, or was it a fluke thing???

Thanks, Confused. :)

Chrissy said...

To the last Anon:
Those items were not ringing up on sale because these prices are for the weekly sales beginning tomorrow (Sunday). HTH! :)

Abby said...

Anon

Regarding the Aquafresh I wonder if this Aquafresh that is on sale for 99 cent the 8 oz size is attached to the smaller size making it a combo deal and both for 99 cents getting the smaller one essentially for free?

Anonymous said...

The new trident coupon let me print it FIVE times...whoohoo!

Tara S said...

anna.....its a reg mani q cause it starts with a 5 at the bottom hth

MomDG said...

I also got the Trident coupon 5 times. Noticed the RR is included on the Trident Xtra Care gum too (maybe it tastes better than the layers LOL!!!!) Anyway I don't know if anyone has any Xtra Care coupons, I had a b1g1 from a magazine ---- don't remember where I got it sorry!

MomDG said...

BTW I just printed the ROC coupon at about 10:15 this morning. So worth trying to print......Sorry for u Rach as that is a good deal. I HATE when I get all excited about a coupon and then it tells me I already printed it (when I know I didn't).

Desiree said...

Do the stores match the online prices? How does that work?

Desiree said...

Also......don't forget there was a 1.00 off Robitussin coupon in the 9/27 paper making this RR deal a moneymaker!

Anonymous said...

I tried to use my Buy One Get One free coupon for the Rimmel BOGO sale and the store manager would not allow me. Does anyone know the coupon policy?

Anonymous said...

I've scored many deals using this blog. Got free Rimmel mascara today at Walgreens using the All You B1G1 coupon, but the ROC deal wouldn't work for me. The register beeped when the $5 Walgreen q was scanned. The cashier said I didn't purchase a qualifying item.

Ashley B. said...

My playtex gloves coupon from 10/4 says for "living" gloves and the ones advertised for $0.99 are the hand saver?? I don't know if they'll accept it? I'm about to go, so we'll see...

Sarah said...

The Walgreens ROC coupon did not work for me. It kept beeping. The clerk said it was because I was using two coupons which I know wasn't true because I had just used two on the Jello! Has anyone else been able to use this coupon?

Anonymous said...

I just got back from Walgreens and they wouldn't let me do the ROC deal either. The manager told me that the register didn't like the coupon and refused to accept it. He told me that I had to get one of the higher price products to get it to work. He did acknowledge that there weren't any exclusions on the coupon. I'm going to email Walgreens and ask why not. Melissa

KariY said...

Someone asked about a deal not working because of possibly having too many coupons.

I had an experience at Walgreens where I learned that a $1.00/2 coupon "attached itself" to both of the items. Therefore, for our purposes, it was as if those two items were really counted as one item. HTH.

Anonymous said...

I had the same experience where my "$ off 2" coupon "attached itself" to 2 products also. The manager couldn't tell why it wasn't accepting all my coupons so did a price override to make up for the difference. Good to know!!!

Ashley B. said...

I COULD JUST KICK MYSELF! Got out of WAGS and checked my reciepts and realized I didn't use the $2 off Visine in-ad coupon, and I had 2 different transactions and forgot to use another in-ad coupon for my 2nd transaction! Also for my 2nd transaction I put the wrong number of items and just totally screwed the whole thing up, at least I didn't pay too much oop, but I'm just so steamed since I used some of the my RR's to pay which I don't know why I didn't realize this while I was checking out! Oh well you live and learn! Next time I'll be cutting out ALL in-ad coupons!!! I just feel so bad about it b/c my 2nd transaction was for my sister in law...anyone else have crazy experiences like this when you just forget and don't know where your mind was while you were checking out?

MomDG said...

Happens to me all of the time. I really have to think about what I am doing at WAGS! I am bound and determined to beat them at their "game." My husand tells me I need to quit beating these stores up (HA)! Anyway the manager at my WAGS is great, knows me and is nice (believe it or not)and always is helpful. Anyway, I plan on trying the ROC deal tmw, will let you know how mine pans out....

tiph said...

I couldnt find lotion or gum at my walgreens. : (

Anonymous said...

tiph, my wags only have the green apple&pineapple favor, not too many in stock.

Anonymous said...

I agree you really have to pay attention to what you are doing at walgreens. I had 4 transactions and trying to figure out the coupon to item ratio sometimes drives me crazy. Sometimes the item rings up without the in ad coupon and sometimes it doesn't and you have to make sure all of your r.r. print out....but I love walgreens!

Anonymous said...

The Register Rewards deal on the Trident Layers Gum is dead at my Walgreens, it's only on Megasaver 2/$2.

Jenna said...

The store WILL NOT match the online price. I've tried before and it didn't work.

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

I made an interesting discovery today at Walgreens. I purchased the Gillette razor, the Halls, and the Vaseline Lotion in one transaction today. I used coupons and RRs but no RRs printed out. The cashier told me it might be because I was using coupons. I told her I was sure it wasn’t. Another employ said that those were all deals from last week and I told her I was sure they were month long. Then the manager said, “I’ll go check the computer in the back. It may have gone off again.” Y’all may have known this, but I didn’t! They have a computer in the back that controls the catalina machine and they said theirs has a tendency to kick off. Low and behold it had gone off and that is why my RRs didn’t print. So they did a refund and rang up those items again and gave me my RRs. The good thing was that they were awesome about it. (I find that, as with most situations in life, if you are patient and nice to them they will extend the same courtesy to you.) So next time you KNOW you are supposed to get RRs and they don’t print out…know this COULD be the problem. But make sure that it is not a mistake that you have made before you send them back to the office :)

Meredith said...

Also, the $5 Roc in ad coupon beeped for me too but the manager told the cashier to void the 9.99 and enter it as 4.99.

momo5 said...

I went into WAGS the other day and used RRs (not a Trident RR) to purchase some thing, not the total bill. I did not receive a RR for my Trident gum. The manager told me that I cannot use RR to get a RR. Is this true? I am fairly new at this but I did not have this happen earlier in the week.

Jennifer said...

the roc coupon does not work so the manager has to override the price. i have had many problems with rr not printing out, the cashiers always blame it on the coupons but ask for a manager and they can redo it & get the rewards to print, i have even had a manager just give me cash back.

Anonymous said...

Been to 2 stores unable to find Hershey's Special Dark bars. I asked cashier to check if I can use the in-store coupon on ROC, if not, I don't need it, and it beeped. I ended up purchase 2 gum and 1 lotion. I really want to get the ROC and try it out:(

Lynne said...

The least expensive Visine was $4.99 on sale - I got it for .99 after the two coupons - still a good deal. There are regional price and offer differences so it pays to read carefully and take your weekly ad with you. Also state tax codes - in CA we don't get overage on coupons because of some law, but they do adjust them down.

Jenna said...

The Wags ROC coupon beeped so they just price adjusted it. :)

mclovin2save@yahoo.com said...

does anyone know if the emergen-c only prints out RRs for the drinks or for the packages of emergen-c? if the packets work, here is a dollar off coupon! its a pdf as well!! http://survey.emergenc.com/images/July_1OffEMCbox.pdf

Shanna said...

I tried the ROC deal & the wags coupon beeped & the manager said I could not use it on the 9.99 face wash. It was for only the products over 20.00 she said. Even tho it does not specify that on the coupon. Tried to point that out but still no deal. Oh well I tried. lol

Anonymous said...

I was having trouble with my coupon to item ratio also. I guess if you use a $/2 it is attaching to 2 items even though it is one coupon. I will have to keep that in mind next time.

Anonymous said...

My walgreens said they are not carrying the special dark hershey bars that the coupons are for. And she indicated that they had been told to double check those so they are not used on a different hershey bar!

nancy said...

has anyone been able to find the special dark hershey's bars that are 4.5 oz. all the ones that I have seen are 4.25 oz and ringing up for 1.99.