Friday, October 2, 2009

Walmart Deals: Birds Eye, Pillsbury + More!


A few more
Here are a few more Walmart Deals worth noting:

Birds Eye Steamfresh Meals for Two on Roll back for $3--
down from $5.75

Use the $1.50/1 coupon from here or from the 9/13SS
Final cost $1.50!
(Thanks, Lynn!)

Pillsbury Toaster Strudels on Roll back for $1.50
Use the $1/1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Final cost $0.50!
**If you have a Commissary nearby, these are priced at just $1.25!
(Thanks, Meagan!)

Johnson & Johnson Baby 30 ct cotton swabs $0.97
Use the $1/1 Johnson baby coupon from the 9/13RP
Final cost FREE!

Edwards Pie Single $1.97
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 8/30SS
Final cost $0.97!

**As with all Walmart prices, they may vary from store to store!

**Check out some of the previous Walmart deals I've posted here and here.

For more Walmart Deals and Walmart Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and they has some of the Chrystal Litle marked down to a dollar. Use the buy 2 and save $2, both free.

Courtney said...

Hey Hip,
I went to my commissary (Wright Patterson AFB) last night to use that coupon and they are back up to $1.75. :( I might try to get them at Wal-mart, as our freezer empties out. It's packed lol

NattyA61 said...

OT: Coupons.com has a $1 off coupon for Northern Bath Tissue. Yay! It's hard to find Northern coupons.

a busy mom getting through life said...

edwards pie single in hickory were over $3 last night when I looked. I pasted that up until I find them cheaper. How strange that the prices vary so much, oh well.
Thanks for posting the deals.

lrim said...

Our Walmart hasn't rolled the price yet.

The Altman Family said...

The steamfresh meals are $5.18 at my store today and the toaster strudels were $1.75 I believe. Not a bad deal on the toaster strudel, but I will wait and see if the steamfresh goes on rollback before I buy them.

Kristen said...

Our Steamfresh (NW Arkansas) is still $5.75 -- sure hoping they go to $3.00 - I have several $1.50 coupons...

Couponing4myTacoma said...

Just a warning - those steamfresh things are gross. So bad i wrote the company - they sent me some coupons for free ones and i tried a different kind - still gross. I've been giving all my coupons for the steamfresh microwave meals away. yuk!

Anonymous said...

I have tried the Steam Fresh meals and I think they taste great.
I went to check these out at WalMart and they are still at $5.58. I guess I will just have to hold on to them until they roll back.

LovetoSnip said...

I went to Walmart yesterday and they did not have the steamfresh (meals for two) marked down. Where do I find that deal???

Also, I got the Awesome Snow White deal at Toys-r-us. I got Snow White on dvd, a pair of snow white play shoes ($6.99) and the free kitchen play set for $18. WOW!!!!! Then, to make it even sweeter, when I checked out they gave me a $5.00 gift card. I will also get the hefty rebate! It was wonderful!!! Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if anyone else has gotten Kashi GoLean Crunch coupons in the mail from Vocal Point recently. But I got 2 $3 off q's in my packet and used them at Walmart yesterday. At my store the GoLean Crunch is $3, so FREE!