Sunday, December 13, 2009

Amazon: *HOT* Melissa & Doug Toy Deal!

Yay! Another *HOT* Melissa & Doug toy deal is available! Currently, you can score the Melissa & Doug See & Spell for just $9.99--down from $19.99! Wow! This toy also has fantastic reviews! I would definitely jump on this deal while you can! I can almost guarantee the price will go back up soon.

**This item ship FREE on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping! Or you can score FREE 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime (no minimum order amount)! Check out more details on Amazon Prime and the FREE one month trial they're offering up here.

For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 2 of these, 1 for my daughter and 1 for a gift! Such a great deal and I know this will get lots of use! :-) THanks Hip2Save!!

Anonymous said...

My son is two is crazy for puzzles and loves "ABC's" this is perfect! outstanding price! Thank you

Unknown said...

I snagged one too! Love the sturdy, solid learning toys! Last week when Amazon offered the Birthday Cake by M&D, I got one of those too. Yahoo! Love these deals!

Sheila said...

YAY! I LOVE THIS! This is the PERFECT gift that I've been searching for!

Candice said...

Did anyone get their Titanium rings back? What do you think? Mine looks a little fake, or cheap...

Anonymous said...

thanks. check out more toy deals
www.couponingtodisney.com