Thursday, December 17, 2009

Walgreens: Viactiv Calcium Chews 60ct $1.49!


Walgreens has the Viactiv 60 count on sale for just $7.49! You can also pair this sale price up with the $4/1 in ad coupon and $2/1 manufacturer coupon to really snag a great buy!

Deal Scenario:
Viactiv Calcium Chews 60ct $7.49
(look for bonus packages with 25% more-- 15 extra chews)
Use the $4/1 in ad Walgreens coupon
Plus, use the $2/1 coupon from the 12/13 USA Weekend
(there is also a $1/1 coupon available here)
Final cost just $1.49!

**You could also use the 15% off Walgreens Facebook coupon to sweeten this further!

(Thanks, Ryan & Heather!)

For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

6 comments:

AC said...

Anyone know if these are calcium carbonate or calcium citrate?

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure they are calcium carbonate. Yuck!

AC said...

I agree! I don't absorb calcium carbonate. It's citrate only for me. I'm sure they taste good though!

Carrie said...

It says calcium carbonate on the package. What's the diff? I've been using them, and I think it's a great price. You also get a $1.00 of catalina for you next purchase which would still make them only $2.49!!

Anonymous said...

WTF? Why did you take down the camera deal!?

Anonymous said...

Where is the $4/1 in ad coupon I dont see it anywhere