Monday, December 1, 2008

Target Shopping Trip!

I mainly went to Target to snag some of the Airwick Freshmatic Starter kits!

Here is what I purchased-
  • 3 AirWick Freshmatic Mini Starter kits $4.95-$4 coupon from 11/16SS=.95 each x 3= $2.85
  • 2 AirWick Freshmatic(Regular size) Starter Kits $5.99-$5 coupon from 11/16SS=.99 each x 2=$1.98

  • 1 Goody Ouchless product $2.19-$2 coupon=.19

  • 2 4pk's of AA and AAA Rayovac batteries $1 each-2 $1 off coupons=2 FREE

Total=$5.02 + tax


I used my $5 gift card from the Glade deal to pay for most of it... so I felt like I walked out of their paying next to nothing!:)


Check out more Target deals here.


For more Target Deals and Target Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone happen to save the Goddy PDF coupon? It's gone now and I was really looking forward to using it.

Thanks for the great ideas! I had tried to get the buddies soaps but my Target wouldn't honor the coupon. They sell for $0.97. :(

Hip2Save said...

Click on the link in my new post to download and save the Goody coupon to your computer!