Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Amazon Deal of the Day- TV Shows on DVD!

My really late personal pick today is...

Save up to 60% on select TV shows on DVD

As Ive said before, I LOVE watching select television series on my own time! I also love being able to jump right to the next episode and not have to wait a week to do so. These make great gifts for people that are hard to shop for too!

Some highlights:
NCIS Naval Criminal Investigative Service - The Complete Second Season was $64.99, now ONLY $31.49!

Burn Notice - Season One was $49.98, now ONLY $19.99!

Prison Break - Season One and Prison Break - Season Two were $59.98, now ONLY $19.99!

C.S.I. Crime Scene Investigation - The Complete Fifth Season was $50.99, now ONLY $24.99!

The Hills - The Complete First Season was $29.99, now ONLY $15.99!

All the DVDs ship FREE on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping!


For more Amazon Deals and Amazon Coupons at the new Hip2Save.com

No comments: