Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn .50 at Walgreen's!

Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn is on sale 2/$3 at Walgreen's this week. When I posted the weekly deals I only mentioned the $1/2 from the 1/18SS and the All You magazine $1/1 coupon. Well the good news is I had forgotten about another $1 off one printable coupon source from Start Making Choices. If you haven't printed it yet, go on over here, sign in or register and then you'll have access to print a $1 off any one Orville Redenbacher's popcorn coupon (and more coupons too)! Remember to press your browser back button to print a total of two coupons per computer! I used these at Walgreen's today to score 2 Boxes of Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn for .50 each... not bad, especially since my kiddos LOVE popcorn so much!

Check out more Walgreen's deals here and here!


For more Walgreens Deals and Walgreens Coupons visit the new Hip2Save.com

No comments: